Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is It A Built In Grafix Card?

BANNED

its on my mother board

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    yes its onboard. i'm pretty sure. if its vertical that means its on board because if it were pci or agp it would have to be horizontal!

EDIT: sorry, thought you said "is it on my mobo"

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by gungrave@4 April 2004 - 11:14

its on my mother board
    yes it is your onboard graphics...why was there a cap srewed on top? did you do that? or is it oem?

anyways, teh graphics built in are probably a lot shittier than your graphics card so I wouldnt use it...

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    go/ start /run/ then type dxdiag and hit ok then click on display and it should tell you if its good or not..

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    BANNED
    the cap thing was on when i got the pc it says do not remove but u know me got to know what it is

if i plug a screen in to it how do i get it to work?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    what OS do you have?

you probably have to install a driver for it. if you can find out what it is you can probably get a driver easily. XP might already have the driver for it... had 2 say

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by gungrave@4 April 2004 - 11:25
    the cap thing was on when i got the pc it says do not remove but u know me got to know what it is

if i plug a screen in to it how do i get it to work?
    its probably got to be enabled somewhere in bios to run along side teh agp\pci card. i havent found out how yet with my pc, and im to lazy to find out too. lol

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    if you have an agp/pci card just take that out, and put your monitor in the onboard and it might just enable it's self.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    my question is why would you want to use your onboard at all?? what card do you have??
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    i think he is just trying to see if it works/what it is.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast