Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Told To Kill By God

Poster
    Originally posted by vidcc+5 April 2004 - 02:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vidcc @ 5 April 2004 - 02:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@4 April 2004 - 16:45
    At least go to the bother of reading what other people post.

It is often apparent when reading people&#39;s posts that some chaps cant be arsed to read what other people actually think.

vidcc,

I have yet to see you reply to a thread, any thread, which gave the impression that you had actually read it. Your posts come across as someone with pre-conceived notions, who can happily ignore anything which contradicts them. Including, but not limited to, what people actually post.
    superiority complex, that and altziemers.....

ps when i talk about god i am not talking about jpol

pps....just why are you posting in my topic jpol? you said that all my posts are childish.....so what draws you to them? [/b][/quote]
    One speaks as one finds.

What you tell me you do, or have done, or intend to do is of no interest to me. Anyone can come here and post or PM a history for themselves.

By your actions and your words, that is how people make up their mind about you. That is how I was taught in real life and what I believe here.

Oh and it&#39;s not "your topic" no more than it was "your game" in the playground. It may have been your idea to start it, but once you did it was everyone&#39;s.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #42
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@5 April 2004 - 14:41
    Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah BlBlah Blah Blah Blah ah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah
    you have to be the most boring and saddest person on the face of the earth

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #43
    Poster
    Originally posted by vidcc+6 April 2004 - 00:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vidcc @ 6 April 2004 - 00:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@5 April 2004 - 14:41
    Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah BlBlah Blah Blah Blah ah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah
    you have to be the most boring and saddest person on the face of the earth [/b][/quote]
    You think

I didn&#39;t PM you my credentials / history in a futile attempt at external validation.

Which one of us is sad, Politition Boy.

As I said, one speaks as one finds.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #44
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@4 April 2004 - 14:04

If someone lives a good life, based on their belief in a God and what he want so f us then that is surely a good thing and not insane.

Incidentally , I think it&#39;s Metatron who does most of the actual talking. I belief he was the Gaffer Arch-Angel and one of the Seraphim, but I could be wrong.

i pm.ed you in private to let you know i am dyslexic which was about my spelling mistakes.....now just on your first post on this topic shall we see how perfect you are with spelling.
    i can&#39;t be bothered with your petty nit picking anymore, i said before please don&#39;t bother ever reading any of my post as you will probably go more insane than you are already...gosh think...i might use a word or term that means the same thing here as it does there but isn&#39;t the same word....i might say trash can intead of bin
    i stand by my comments you sad infantile individual

you will probably come up with some more waffle after this as it will be eating away at you but frankly it appears to be bothering you SOOOO much more than I

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #45
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Originally posted by vidcc+6 April 2004 - 01:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vidcc @ 6 April 2004 - 01:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@4 April 2004 - 14:04

If someone lives a good life, based on their belief in a God and what he want so f us then that is surely a good thing and not insane.

Incidentally , I think it&#39;s Metatron who does most of the actual talking. I belief he was the Gaffer Arch-Angel and one of the Seraphim, but I could be wrong.

i pm.ed you in private to let you know i am dyslexic which was about my spelling mistakes.....now just on your first post on this topic shall we see how perfect you are with spelling.
    i can&#39;t be bothered with your petty nit picking anymore, i said before please don&#39;t bother ever reading any of my post as you will probably go more insane than you are already...gosh think...i might use a word or term that means the same thing here as it does there but isn&#39;t the same word....i might say trash can intead of bin

you will probably come up with some more waffle after this as it will be eating away at you but frankly it appears to be bothering you SOOOO much more than I [/b][/quote]
    Handbags at dawn methinks&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

6. The Drawing Room   -   #46
    Originally posted by sara5564@5 April 2004 - 16:36
    Handbags at dawn methinks&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

7. The Drawing Room   -   #47
    Poster
    Originally posted by vidcc+6 April 2004 - 01:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vidcc @ 6 April 2004 - 01:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@4 April 2004 - 14:04

you will probably come up with some more waffle after this as it will be eating away at you but frankly it appears to be bothering you SOOOO much more than I [/b][/quote]
    Could you be any more of a nob than that post demonstrates.

I think not, but I am sure you will keep trying.

Go for it big fella, the record book awaits.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #48
    i called it

9. The Drawing Room   -   #49
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    The insanity defense is a bit old but still seems to be a winner.

I personally think "diminished capacity" defense seems a bit more logical. At least at the exact time you were in the commision of a crime you may have been insane nonetheless.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345