Thread: Can`t Log On To Filesharingtalk Website.

enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    I know this sounds funny as i`m being able to post this but for some reason when i try to get onto the website i can`t even get the home page.I just get the cannot find serverpage(the white one which really annoys you).

What happens is it takes ages to try and load and then it must time out but i`ve also tried going through the kazzalite software as well to try and get on here as well but it does exactly the same.It`s been like this a couple of days now.Is it my computor oris it the servers.?????

Oh yeah and to answer your question on how i posted this i had to go through an annonymous proxy.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    h1
    How the hell did you post this?

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Originally posted by haxor41789@4 April 2004 - 15:34
    Some people just never read!

Oh yeah and to answer your question on how i posted this i had to go through an annonymous proxy.

@enough, so are you implying that filesharingtalk.com blocked you as going through a proxy works? Is ur ip in pg database : ur screwed.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by I.am+4 April 2004 - 16:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am @ 4 April 2004 - 16:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-haxor41789@4 April 2004 - 15:34
    Some people just never read&#33;

[/b][/quote]

Hax0r = fn0ob

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    h1
    Children, this is what drugs do to you.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    BANNED
    Alcohol and cygs are drugs?

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    no they are unharmfull to your body i suggest you drink and smoke all day

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    My internet has been up and down over the past few days.It`s been taking ages to load some pages and not others.I`m with NTL and a fellow i work with has also been having the same problems because i think we`re on the same hub>what i gather is a phone call to my ISP is called for.