Thread: Which Is Safer?

Poster
    Right next to the weapons of mass destructions
    So im using K++ 2.4.3, so is it better for me to use peer guradian or blutack, if bluetack is better, do i need to download the protwall with the bluetack manager? i am using xp, and i want to know if these "ip blocking" programs (bluetack) will cause any problems. By the way, is safe ennough to just stick with the bad ip updater or do you need more programs to keep yourself safe from RIAA. Thank you

<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'> &quot;Its all fun and games till someone looses an eye......THEN its a sport&#33;&#33;&quot;
    - danyj</span></span></span>

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    you already made a topic exactly like this.... wtf?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    h1
    haxor41789 slaps danyj with a large trout

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Living outside the US?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    The RIAA Have and do contact UK ISPs and Bitch to em so they act as in bitch at you to stop now we have the uk lot starting money hungry record companys

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    h1
    Actually 4th, they can act as a material witness against you.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by haxor41789@6 April 2004 - 21:14
    Actually 4th, they can act as a material witness against you.
    They can suck my dick
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    h1
    They do a pretty good job at that too.