Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cant Connect...

blackowl
    I cant connect to kazaa lite or any other kazaa for that matter. I also cant see some sites on the iternet that use flash stuff... I dont kno whats wrong... I've tried everything....

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Glad you posted. It sounds like I may be having the same problem. Internet works fine in all other applications, including viewing this forum, but it does not work for SEARCH, TRAFFIC, or TOOLS. For these functions I only get a notice at the bottom of my screen reading "Connecting... " and internet never connects for these to work. If others having problems please post and/or answer if you have managed to fix this issue. TXS@!

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    h1
    Need more info (OS, specs, connection type / speed, any special hardware, etc.).

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Felden
    I have the same problem. Probably its cause of an older version we are using.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Old Fella
    Its not the internet connecting just your KLite. What versions are you running, and have they been operating okay before now. What, if anything, have you changed or done differently on your comp that may have caused this, or what settings have you changed in Klite?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    my kazza lite wont connect either ...i am running version 2.1.0 ...please help

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    treat yourselve to a new model, take your pick from Don Pedrotes site.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    h1
    Originally posted by haxor41789@6 April 2004 - 17:01
    Need more info (OS, specs, connection type / speed, any special hardware, etc.).
    Goddamn, some people can't read.

The best client out now is KLT K++ (topic / site), download that and see what happens.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    haxor41789,

Same problem here, running XP on a 56k connection via a shared internet connection. Is there anything I could try before downloading a new version? This version worked fine on my old computer, and I just went to transfer it across and now it won't connect.

Cheers,
    simonp

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    forgot to add, KLite version is 2.1.0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast