Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Exotic China

Hi, I am working for Tourism Shanghai and the purpose of this thread is to show you guys some of the most beautiful images of the People's Republic of China. Hopefully they will change your perception of the country for just a little.

So here goes:

Forbidden City, Beijing

Great Wall of China

Jiang Nan, the watery country

Tian Tan, Forbidden City

Our livelihood

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Retired
    nice pictures.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    DeTian Waterfall, Guang Xi Province

NewChina Gate, Beijing

Forbidden Palace

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by zhelynd@6 April 2004 - 00:12
    Stoned Old Man

Man asking cow for some Grass (illigal type)
    Stoned Old Man
    Man asking cow for some Grass (illigal type)

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by zhelynd@5 April 2004 - 23:12
    Hopefully they will change your perception of the country for just a little.
    Pardon me?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by 4th gen+6 April 2004 - 00:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 6 April 2004 - 00:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-zhelynd@5 April 2004 - 23:12
    Pardon me? [/b][/quote]
    It will make u thing China aint some shyte hell hole

7. Lounge   -   #7
    GeZhuang, of HangZhou

Emperor&#39;s Tomb, HeBei

The Hanging Temple, Shan Xi

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by peerzyboy+5 April 2004 - 23:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peerzyboy @ 5 April 2004 - 23:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by 4th gen@6 April 2004 - 00:15
    <!--QuoteBegin-zhelynd
    @5 April 2004 - 23:12

Pardon me?
    It will make u thing China aint some shyte hell hole [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m sorry, but I just don&#39;t take kindly to someone trying to not only assume my perceptions, but also change my assumed opinion
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by 4th gen+6 April 2004 - 00:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 6 April 2004 - 00:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@5 April 2004 - 23:15
    Originally posted by 4th gen@6 April 2004 - 00:15
    <!--QuoteBegin-zhelynd
    @5 April 2004 - 23:12

Pardon me?

It will make u thing China aint some shyte hell hole
    I&#39;m sorry, but I just don&#39;t take kindly to someone trying to not only assume my perceptions, but also change my assumed opinion [/b][/quote]
    Agree&#39;d, but to be honest i never though China was bad at all. I think Jackie Chan, and Crouching Tigar Hidden Dragon did alot for you guys

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Beautiful Chinese Girls
    Image Resized
    [img]http://bbs.1931-9-18.org/UploadFile/2004-3/20043892921655.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

ShaoLin&#39;s Martial Art

Chinese Opera

The Three Tennor in the Forbidden Palace

Chinese couple getting married

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast