Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: >mirc<

Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    excursion is tight..gots lots of extra stuff.
    btw, irc is cool if ya know how to use it cause u can get direct downloads at 100kb/s+++
    downloading generals cd2 now, heh direct means no curruption..unless it was currupted on the hoster comp also.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    drorsdd's Avatar Poster
    well i got to be an irc addict i tell u, irc should come with a warning:
    "beware irc may be hazardous to your health"

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by drorsdd@22 March 2003 - 18:52
    I agree&#33; The speeds are much better over IRC and there are very few, if any fakes. Add "autoget" to your mIRC and you&#39;ll be ready to go. Autoget allows you to que files from other users. When they go offline, you lose your ques, and have to start over next time the person is online. With autoget, it remembers the users IP address, and resumes downloading when they come back online.--

Jibbler
    Proud member of MDS

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    drorsdd's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Jibbler+23 March 2003 - 02:10--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jibbler @ 23 March 2003 - 02:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--drorsdd@22 March 2003 - 18:52
    I agree&#33; The speeds are much better over IRC and there are very few, if any fakes. Add "autoget" to your mIRC and you&#39;ll be ready to go. Autoget allows you to que files from other users. When they go offline, you lose your ques, and have to start over next time the person is online. With autoget, it remembers the users IP address, and resumes downloading when they come back online.--

Jibbler [/b][/quote]
    jibbler can u give a link to outget pls?

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    I can&#39;t say i use mirc anymore. I find the queues way to long. 56kers go in there dling files, which just makes things worse. Usually the best way to get into mirc is to have someone show you what to do. You will take a little longer to learn on your own, but its doable. Just get the basics, and its all downhill from there.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    I use packet news and mIRC, it&#39;s great, I got LP Meteora off there and Mis-Teeq Eye Candy at a constant 60kb/sec Neither of those are even out, I also got WWE Anthology from them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12