Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No One Has Seemed To Notice

Arm's Avatar Poster
    Who gives a fuck about Kurt Cobain? He made shitty music and immortalized only because of his death.

Looking back in retrospect the only good thing Nirvana did for the world is killed off the homoerotic hair bands. Then a bunch of unintelligent hard rock songs about sex, drugs, rock n' roll was replaced by equally, if not more unintelligent angst rock.

Thank you for your worthless contribution to the world Kurt. I hope your soul is trapped in an iron maiden for all eternity. Or just forced to listen to the shitty music he influenced. :music1:

2. Music   -   #12
    god-of-rock's Avatar God of Rock
    Originally posted by Arm@6 April 2004 - 07:07
    Who gives a fuck about Kurt Cobain? He made shitty music and immortalized only because of his death.

Looking back in retrospect the only good thing Nirvana did for the world is killed off the homoerotic hair bands. Then a bunch of unintelligent hard rock songs about sex, drugs, rock n' roll was replaced by equally, if not more unintelligent angst rock.

Thank you for your worthless contribution to the world Kurt. I hope your soul is trapped in an iron maiden for all eternity. Or just forced to listen to the shitty music he influenced. :music1:
    I agree in some of what you're saying, however I happen to LIKE hair-bands and I think it says more about your sexuality than theirs if you find them homoerotic....

-GoR-

3. Music   -   #13
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Originally posted by Arm@6 April 2004 - 06:07

Looking back in retrospect the only good thing Nirvana did for the world is killed off the homoerotic hair bands. Then a bunch of unintelligent hard rock songs about sex, drugs, rock n&#39; roll was replaced by equally, if not more unintelligent angst rock.

So why are you posting here? Get a life

4. Music   -   #14
    Kurt Cobain is a fucking twat.

5. Music   -   #15
    Poster
    I&#39;m usually a HipHop Fan...but Kurt was a great artist...i respect him alot...

R.I.P &#33;&#33; B)

6. Music   -   #16
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Yea I never was too much a Nirvana fan, but the music is good and I can respect the guy as an artist who influenced a lot of people. No point in posting just to flame a guy who probably had more talent than anyone here.

7. Music   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by Barky@6 April 2004 - 14:47
    Yea I never was too much a Nirvana fan, but the music is good and I can respect the guy as an artist who influenced a lot of people. No point in posting just to flame a guy who probably had more talent than anyone here.
    Thanks Barky.I agree with most of the stuff you say

8. Music   -   #18
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    interestign reading this

I still say though its all media crap conspiracy and yes... He killed himself

9. Music   -   #19
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by god&#045;of&#045;rock+6 April 2004 - 03:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (god-of-rock @ 6 April 2004 - 03:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Arm@6 April 2004 - 07:07

Looking back in retrospect the only good thing Nirvana did for the world is killed off the homoerotic hair bands. Then a bunch of unintelligent hard rock songs about sex, drugs, rock n&#39; roll was replaced by equally, if not more unintelligent angst rock.

Thank you for your worthless contribution to the world Kurt. I hope your soul is trapped in an iron maiden for all eternity. Or just forced to listen to the shitty music he influenced. :music1:&nbsp;
    I agree in some of what you&#39;re saying, however I happen to LIKE hair-bands and I think it says more about your sexuality than theirs if you find them homoerotic.... [/b][/quote]
    Guys who wear more makeup then the girls do. Who also wear skin-tight clothes. Sounds pretty damn gay to me.

10. Music   -   #20
    god-of-rock's Avatar God of Rock
    Originally posted by Arm+6 April 2004 - 23:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Arm @ 6 April 2004 - 23:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by god&#045;of&#045;rock@6 April 2004 - 03:38
    <!--QuoteBegin-Arm
    @6 April 2004 - 07:07

I agree in some of what you&#39;re saying, however I happen to LIKE hair-bands and I think it says more about your sexuality than theirs if you find them homoerotic....
    Guys who wear more makeup then the girls do. Who also wear skin-tight clothes. Sounds pretty damn gay to me. [/b][/quote]

Tell that to Gene Simmons face....

-GoR-

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast