Thread: Search Media

Dose eny one know a software program where i can scearch my computer 4 files i downloaded?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Searching for files and folders

Not sure if that helps but windows has search tool built into it.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    i know it dose but i want something that is faster & better

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    the problem is i have too much files and i dont want to look 4 hours to look for them.I split my files into VIDEO,AUDIO,& PICS ECT,BUT STILL TO HARD :music1:

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    nothing like useing the find files and folders in windows. Yes it is time consumming but it works. You should always download all your stuff in one folder anyway.

OR

CloneMaster
    Clean your hard drive of duplicate files that are just wasting space. It searches for true duplicate files (byte for byte), same-name files, and zero-length files and brings them to your attention. It identifies duplicates based on name, byte size, data, and so on. Scan files across multiple and network drives. Its Smart Delete function lets you choose to ignore folders that aren't currently open, and you can flag for deletion only the duplicate files that are the oldest (if you're keeping backup directories for instance) or the newest. You can enable its security feature that leaves your windows directory alone.

Zipcat Pro
    If you've ever forgotten the name or location of a file, Zipcat Pro can help you. It catalogs all your data files on all media types. You can easily browse the database Zipcat creates, just as you browse in Windows Explorer. It also lets you add comments or descriptions to your file catalogs and export your lists to a text file.