Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Spill Your Guts Thread

Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    You know when you sometimes think of something and it really annoys you but it's not important enough to start a thread about? Well, I made a thread just for that
    And also because I just wanted to say this:

I was reading through that 'A thank you to women' thread earlier and I noticed how quickly women actually feel attacked by a random remark. Why can't we just accept the fact that men and women simply are different.
    Ok, so men are better at football and driving a car. So what? Their physics and brains simply are more fit for it. Women are better at debating, sewing, doing several things at the same time just because their brain is more fit for those things.
    I also think it laughable when one of those so called feminists jumps up when someone points out women are better than men at doing the housework(for example). Why is that such an insult? We only take offence in it because over the centuries men have acted like it is something dishonourable.
    The mere fact of acknowledging that is about as anti-feministic as anyone can get
    I just think that instead of trying to be the same we should just start accepting who we are.

Works the same for racism actually. It's ok to make fun of white people but when you make a joke about a coloured person all of a sudden it's racist. Where's the sense in that? I thought we all wanted to be the same?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    so what does W.I.F.E stand for???

washing
    Ironing
    Food
    Entertainment

what do you call a lazy female ???

a hard working male

sorry had to get that in

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Who let you out of the kitchen, Skweeks?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    I can't get in anymore noob, the dishes are blocking the door

5. Lounge   -   #5
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by Skweeky@6 April 2004 - 20:50
    I can't get in anymore noob, the dishes are blocking the door

6. Lounge   -   #6
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I agree Squeeky. Now lets start a fight with our pet hates etc:

I think that they should banish invalid stickers on cars. Some people who have them dont deserve them. Some people think because they have them that the law of parking etc does not apply to them. Some people think it allows them to drive at less than 25 miles per hour, causing havoc on the roads. They come away with statements like' That speed was good enough in my day'. Of course it bloody was, only about one in ten had a car in 'their day'. Jeez, if they made the aisles in supermarkets wider they would want to take their cars inside to do the shopping.

Before the 'do gooders' come rushing in. What did they do 50 years ago. I dont mind assisting the disabled, but I think, like racism, things have gone too far. My next subject is the electric invalid car. I will stop for now and let Cheese in with a whine.

Cheese and Whine. That was an unconcious one.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Lick My Lovepump
    Benefits for disabled people. Just thought of this reading bigboabs thread.

Recently some blind people complained that they wanted their guide dogs on an aeroplane with them. This is obviously not nice at all for a dog, but fair enough I think.
    Then they want the airline to lose money and give them free seats for their dog. Its debatable, but in the end fair enough.
    Then they want the airlines to provide trained dog handler cabin members, that can give the dog food and water in a bowl they can't spill. I know they are disabled, but this is not fair on anyone.
    It'll go further too.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Spill My Guts

Yeah
    i want more money
    hate slow inneficient people
    need more sun and heat in life
    less work
    less TAX
    Cheaper Cigarettes
    More wild sex
    more beaches (yes that sandy thing)
    Free good Dinners

thats it for now
    need a coffee

9. Lounge   -   #9
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    being PC against racism is going too far - once at school i got called to the headmaster's office because some kid got beaten up by someone he described as tall, asian, and wearing school uniform. Being the only one in school who was tall and asian, i was the prime suspect. I was introduced to the little runt who took one look and said "no not that sort of asian".
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

10. Lounge   -   #10
    *goddess*'s Avatar Oh bugger BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by Skweeky@6 April 2004 - 10:46
    You know when you sometimes think of something and it really annoys you but it's not important enough to start a thread about? Well, I made a thread just for that
    And also because I just wanted to say this:

I was reading through that 'A thank you to women' thread earlier and I noticed how quickly women actually feel attacked by a random remark. Why can't we just accept the fact that men and women simply are different.
    Ok, so men are better at football and driving a car. So what? Their physics and brains simply are more fit for it. Women are better at debating, sewing, doing several things at the same time just because their brain is more fit for those things.
    I also think it laughable when one of those so called feminists jumps up when someone points out women are better than men at doing the housework(for example). Why is that such an insult? We only take offence in it because over the centuries men have acted like it is something dishonourable.
    The mere fact of acknowledging that is about as anti-feministic as anyone can get
    I just think that instead of trying to be the same we should just start accepting who we are.

Works the same for racism actually. It's ok to make fun of white people but when you make a joke about a coloured person all of a sudden it's racist. Where's the sense in that? I thought we all wanted to be the same?
    I don't understand your point at all Skweeky.

I don't see any mention of men and women being different or housework??

Yes, I took it as a sarky post and then did a beautiful (with a 2.9 degree of difficulty) backflip when I realised Z was being sincere.

Why did I assume it was sarky?? Cos I'm older and way more cynical than you I guess.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast