Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Is There A Film

I think the most liked film would be casablanca.

Films like star wars are liked by many but i have found many people (mostly girls) who said it was boring. I think star wars was on of the best sci fi films ever but there are people who hate sci fi.

I can see why many people think LOTR was too slow and consequently, they didn't like it.

for those who are intrested the internet movie database has a top 250 list.

http://www.imdb.com/top_250_films

these are the most liked film on that site but they may not be "Univerally adored." still, its a good starting point.

edit: i forgot to say that the godfather was great, but it was very violent and vulgar.

also,
    Ran (by Akira Kurosawa) might be "Univerally adored"

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Personally I don't see what all the fuss is about when it comes to Scarface. I've always heard what a great film it was but I never got around to watching it until recently, and its was a good movie but not great.

Start to finish one of the greatest films ever made would have to be Braveheart. Of course this is just my opinion and have a thing for war films but this movie is undoubtedly incredible. A great story and great cast, even the wardrobe and music just made the film one of the best ever.

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@9 April 2004 - 15:59
    Personally I don't see what all the fuss is about  when it comes to Scarface. I've always heard what a great film it was but I never got around to watching it until recently, and its was a good movie but not great.

Start to finish one of the greatest films ever made would have to be Braveheart. Of course this is just my opinion and have a thing for war films but this movie is undoubtedly incredible. A great story and great cast, even the wardrobe and music just made the film one of the best ever.
    i agree with you on braveheart
    Big Alien and Ufo Fan,If you have anything with aliens or ufo's in please pm me thanks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234