Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Are We Being Trained To

games like splinter cell, cs, AAA,MGS, shooter's and stealth game in general, i mean if i really think about t ive been fraging since wolfenstien, 8 years in all i got my battle tatics down killa aim stealthy what do you guys think, i say conspiricy lead by us goverment to prepar and avrage civilion for war

2. Games   -   #2
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    how about your crazy...................................... j/k i guess we just play so we can do what we cant do in real life.......

3. Games   -   #3
    Twist3r
    i had to use my splintercell pandora tomarrow skills in real life, to sneek up on my friend and scare him to death!!!, my CS skills havnt goten used yet and hopefully wont

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Firing a gun in real life is NOT like games at all. You can't just shoot someone in the head from 1000 yards with a pea shooter like you can in games.
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. Games   -   #5
    i think im just stoned and paraniod i was playing AAA and i swear it's free n shit why? it's mad relistic and free....... to train gamerz to KILL

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    so shooting games are considered training to kill.....what u want developer to do? make games like sexy beach?

7. Games   -   #7
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    he's rite. we are being trained. but not for some conspiracy thing. we're being trained to become men. men that can stand up and live in the next generation.

that sounded pretty creappy. lol

he's rite. we're learning battle tactics, even though some of them are unrealistic. and in real life, it only takes 1 shot to kill someone, not multiple. i doubt any real gamer will be able to do what sam fisher does though. we'll all be too fat. sigh

8. Games   -   #8
    yeah, sure, and all those Dance Dance Revolution games are a gov't conspiracy to make people jump around like retards.

9. Games   -   #9
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@7 April 2004 - 05:28
    yeah, sure, and all those Dance Dance Revolution games are a gov't conspiracy to make people jump around like retards.

10. Games   -   #10
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by Mr. Elmo@6 April 2004 - 21:18
    so shooting games are considered training to kill.....what u want developer to do? make games like sexy beach?
    whoa whoa whoa, there's nothing wrong with a little hey hey , as for the whole conspiracy thing, it don't work. i've fired guns b4, nothing like wat u'd expect in a game.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast