Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Online Games Cdkeys!@

FvKin GeniuS :D
    i Have a program where u can edit your exsiting cd key to any unused multiplayer key

IF u want it pm me okkk
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

2. Games   -   #32
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by infamousalbo101@14 March 2003 - 22:42
    i Have a program where u can edit your exsiting cd key to any unused multiplayer key

IF u want it pm me okkk               
    Wouldn't it be easier if you just told us the name of this miracle program, and maybe provide a hash for it?

3. Games   -   #33
    I have a magic moneytree

~-- patience just takes practice --~

4. Games   -   #34
    pshhh how bout cd keys for other games.... lolz... i mean like ones that require key n u to pay cc generator~

5. Games   -   #35
    Er - maybe...?

Whats wrong with going out and buying a game that you have downloaded and like?

Its not dumb at all....

I just downloaded the copy of freelancer thats going about and i love it but bits of the sound are missing. So i may well buy it when its released. Other games sometimes have cut scenes missing or other bits chopped out. I would much prefer to get the full game (its never long before they are about second hand or budjet) to get the full experience.

I brought SOF II the other day - its cheap now and i can play online - giving it a whole new lease of life.

If you dont want to buy ANY games then thats fine - but dont have a go at people who are willing to support the companies that invest so much time and money bring us some fantastic games.

Oh and i must confess something else........

I somtime buy music cd's as well

6. Games   -   #36
    Oh and i must confess something else........

I somtime buy music cd's as well
    OMG I think I feel faint with the shock are you sure u should admit to actually buying things

It is nice to see that some ppl have the same sentiments as myself, some games are cr@p, but some games are worth buying

~-- patience just takes practice --~

7. Games   -   #37
    if you like the game so much that you want to play online.
    (try it at a lan shop first)

buy it.

it's MUCH easier than trawling the net for a stupid cd key.
    (believe me. i have tried.. it's HARD work)

8. Games   -   #38
    u could go in a store and look in the CD case but most CD-Keys r on/in the manual and sum places take them out!!!!

9. Games   -   #39
    LOL there is a bame store nere me and they leave the manuals in the box as they have already reg them with the compny and play them on line na dthe still sell the game for full price iand i am pissed lol

10. Games   -   #40
    I was given 2 real CD keys, I posted at a forum I had been a member of for like 2 years asking for a key, 2 members gave me theres coz they didnt play MP, I used one, and gave one to my mate, that was a year ago, still work,.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast