Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Online Games Cdkeys!@

Poster
    buy the game, copy down the cd key , return the game..SIMPLE!

2. Games   -   #42
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Originally posted by HeHe@11 March 2003 - 22:52
    Where can i find These People ... ?&#33;
    and There Is Another Way To Play Online .. ? Serch in kaaza ?
    ROFL, dunno how many idiot friends you have

3. Games   -   #43
    Has nobody got the hint yet

IF U WANNA PLAY ONLINE THEN BUY THE &#036;%*ing GAME

b4 any1 starts the I d/l all games becoz they are crap or U have a BIG games link who r u to lecture

it is SIMPLE probably as simple as the idiots whoh say "i copy cdkeys from the store yadda yadda yadda "

IF u like the game SOOOOOOO much u just gotta play online then support the company who made the game by actually opening your moneyclip (obviously the game isn&#39;t crap becoz u r playing it so much)

as for the MORONS who steal cdkeys, YOU R ABSOLUTE D&#33;CKS &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;some ppl (not yourselves obviously) actually do pay for games, so are entitled to play the game they bought without all the hassle of proof of purchase to obtain a new CDKEY

rule a) IF U D/L ONLINE, U WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY ONLINE
    rule B) IF U wanna play ONLINE then BUY THE F&#39;ING GAME

Is that clear enough?????? the above post isn&#39;t too difficult I hope

yes I d/l games, I also buy about 4 a month

If u dont buy, the software co has no money, no money = no software co = no more games. IT IS AS EASY AS 1...2... erm..... 3 (for the morons)

I don&#39;t want to start a BIG flame war, but I hate blatant stupidity and ignorance

dis me all you want now coz I don&#39;t give a f***, I will carry on to run my games link and still buy games like most of the ppl in this forum (D&#33;cks & morons excluded)

~-- patience just takes practice --~

4. Games   -   #44
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Well spoken

5. Games   -   #45
    Lord of the KLF
    OK i dont really understand y everyone is arguing in this thread its simple: if u want to play a game online then buy it and if you dont and u try some sneaky alternative e.g. looking in the box of the game then there is a high chance that u will get caught so hey enjoy.

I can honestly say that every game that i own i have bought but then again my mates run and work in an independant games shop so i get free/cheap games anyway but i can tell u that the half-life generations pack with counter strike retail in it is currently priced at £9.99 thats almost nothing when u compare it to the risks u take trying to obtain a key any other way are u willing to risk it for a pathetic £9.99 well if u are then good luck to u

6. Games   -   #46
    Tormentor's Avatar Searching The People
    I got a cd key of kazza lite for counterstrike and you have to be patient and try to join a game again and again and again then when the person exits the game you can start playing then the person cant get back in
    - Unleash The Power Of The Wii, Unlock It Today!
    http://www.castabet.net

7. Games   -   #47
    Poster
    I agree with Freekie, you download the "W A R E Z" version (maybe for some adrenaline rush or something...) and then complain cuz you can&#39;t play online? - Come on just CYA, and buy the damn game, unless you need the money to pay for ur monthly cable bill.

Get Real.

8. Games   -   #48

Zookoid well spoken

~-- patience just takes practice --~

9. Games   -   #49
    Originally posted by Freek1e@13 March 2003 - 17:58
    THNX

if u want the latest links then click below, like I said I don&#39;t mind the downloading, but taking the pi&#036;&#036; is another thing
    Yeah well said mate, if the bloke wants badly enough to play online he should fork out his hardearned like a lot of us do.
    Personally I cant afford much online games, unless demosAny how its rare I find a game that dont bore me quickly...I could name dozens I wouldnt dream of playin online&#33; heh
    But, when times are tough, buying a game just for the key and returning it its the best way for me. Forking out more than a days wages for something with the gameplay of a week, jus dont make sense.
    BF1942 was my last mistake, an I &#39;only&#39; lost £10 on that bad joke.I didnt bother making a back-up of that rubbish&#33; K-lite for me should save you making a mistake on the load of overhyped overpriced "games" being peddled out there today.That&#39;s my penny&#39;s worth anyhow

10. Games   -   #50
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Okay plenty has been said. ~CLOSED~
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345