Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8.1

newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8

Check this out..you all know of course that there are many ways to aquire software programs without purchasing them right?

Well, months, and months ago, I installed Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8.0 on my PC and of course I got it off IRC. Just today as I checked my mailbox ouside, I recieved a thin, white box addressed to me from Jasc. This is what the letter reads:

Dear Paint Shop Pro User,

Thank you for purchasing <--&nbsp; &nbsp; Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8. Your interest in our products is appreciated and I&#39;d like to welcome you to the Jasc Software family.

Paint Shop Pro has been built on user recommendations and suggestions. Over the years we&#39;ve listened to you and incorporated many of your suggestions into Paint Shop Pro. With version 8, we&#39;ve given you a brand-new product completely rewritten to provide you with the features and tools you wanted most. With this rewrite, we&#39;ve made sugnificant strides that will allow us to continue offering you the most exciting new features available in digital photography software, and make Paint Shop Pro and even greater value to you.

With these changes, some of you have experienced results that did not meet your expectations. As part of our dedication to superior product quality and your satisfaction, we are committed to addressing you concerns. We want to ensure you get a superior product that you can enjoy for years. As such, we are pleased to announce Paint Shop Pro 8.1, an update to Paint Shop Pro 8.

I&#39;ve included a complimentary copy of Paint Shop Pro 8.1 for you to install and use. To install this new version, you&#39;ll need to uninstall your current copy of Paint Shop Pro 8 then follow the instructions on the CD.

If you have questions about how to install and use Paint Shop Pro 8.1 or prefer to download the update, please visit http://www.jasc.com. There you&#39;ll find installation instructions, details of the changes tot he program, and a list of frequently asked questions. If you still have a question about Paint Shop Pro 8.1, call us at 800.622.2793 for customer service or 952.930.9171 for technical support from 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday through Friday.

Thank you for your loyalty to Paint Shop Pro, As always, If you have any feedback, we&#39;d like to hear from you. With your suggestions and support, we can continue to provide software that meets your expectations.

Sincerely,

Kris Tufto
    CEO & President
    Jasc Software, Inc
    So, for my true loyalty in aquiring this product Illegally, They reward me with the NEW 8.1 version as a complimentary gift. I LOVE THIS COUNTRY&#33;&#33;

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Send me the free one will you ? I&#39;ll pm you my address
    Nothing susprise&#39;s me anymore.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    How did they get your address?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by Ariel_001@6 April 2004 - 23:39
    How did they get your address?
    I guess when I installed the warez copy of 8.0 and when it asks you to register the product I put my address in the registration.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by peat moss@6 April 2004 - 23:14
    Send me the free one will you ? I&#39;ll pm you my address
    Nothing susprise&#39;s me anymore.
    I guess I can do that...Just need to make some copies of it first

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    h1
    I love America.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    heh, you gave them your real adress?

i always thought if i registered (and especially gave real info), they would find out i got it illegally (speaking about all programs gotten illegally)

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    In that case I&#39;m registering my copy&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Overnet Lite 0.53

Free hosting for P2P clients - PM me

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9

Damn... now some school in Seattle is getting my copy

Oh well, all the better for the kiddies - next time, I&#39;m gonna use my real address.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by ninjamonkey@7 April 2004 - 09:34
    heh, you gave them your real adress?

i always thought if i registered, they would find out i got it illegally (speaking about all programs gotten illegally)
    Yeah, I always thought so too. Maybe I&#39;m going to have to start using my real address.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast