Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tips

Poster
    Originally posted by vidcc+7 April 2004 - 20:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vidcc @ 7 April 2004 - 20:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DWk@7 April 2004 - 11:32

I started at 15. I remember the first time.... pretty nervous...just like a job interview. It&#39;s been 4 years now... oh much more confidence now. Don&#39;t worry...they still see you as a kid, so that&#39;s an advantage&nbsp;
    are we still talking about website design? [/b][/quote]
    at least im not nervous now

2. Lounge   -   #12
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I know it wont be much help in this instance, sorry. But if you are going to be doing this sort of thing long term take a short(or long) course in Business Systems Analysis and Design. I can assure you it will be to your advantage in the future. It will learn you not to miss anything out in your design.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    BANNED
    w0ops

HELL&#33; It applies for both things.... glad the interviewer was a very nice (and hot&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;) lady

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    well i just been and had a good time. I showed him some examples asked questions and all seemed to go well . He said that i should just make the website layout and we will discuss colours and content next time when my design is finished. He really liked one design i showed him so it should hopefully be easy to do

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab@7 April 2004 - 20:37
    I know it wont be much help in this instance, sorry. But if you are going to be doing this sort of thing long term take a short(or long) course in Business Systems Analysis and Design. I can assure you it will be to your advantage in the future. It will learn you not to miss anything out in your design.
    I am currently taking GCSE IT and for project thing we have to make leaflets websites etc and we have to do analysis performance criterea etc so hopefully i wont have much trouble there B)

6. Lounge   -   #16
    What is that www.younginterns.com website about? I can&#39;t seem to get onto it.

I&#39;m hoping to do an internship in web design this summer as well. I&#39;ve applied for one scheme so far, which has a 33% success rate. (Last year 120 students in my county applied, but only 40 companies - meaning most students didn&#39;t get a placement).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12