Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kazza Is The Best Program

...and i don't have the patience to use newsgroups !

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Ynhockey's Avatar Poster
    I think FastTrack is still the best network... as i've said many times in the past, it's the only one where you can easily search and download - on ed2k your searches won't mean squat, anything below 50 sources would be virtually undownloadable, on BT there's no way to search at all, and Ares, Slsk, Mp2p, Gnutella&G2, etc. are way too small.

It's too bad that FT has the crappiest clients, the most infected, mislabelled, etc. files, etc. but simply because of the fact that you can search and download what you find makes it the best IMO. I personally use FT, Shareaza (for ed2k and BT) and DC.

mIRC and Newgroups? My friend was a member of a release group, so he can get practically any file from mIRC and FTPs. Same with other people who hang around mIRC a lot in file-sharing channels... but for the casual user, mIRC isn't really anything. It's difficult to find channels where the files you need are available for public download, but it's even more difficult to find a user without a long queue AND the files you need.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    http://www.rajuabju.com/literature/kazaa.htm This site always makes me laugh - it's Raju Abju's love letter about Kazaa ! He is absolutely wild about it!

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Peachey
    Uhhhhh last time I was on this fourm it was the K-Lite fourm ()

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Sure, on Kazaa, you can download games (with no music or movies), software (with stuff ripped out and viruses), or music (mostly corrupted). OR, you can use other networks to get full isos or albums or entire series. I use mainly BitTorrent and eMule. eMule is great for large, rare files, while BitTorrent, well, I just downloaded a 677 MB file in less than an hour! Kazaa, pshhh, stopped using that months ago.

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    masterpiece21's Avatar 5C 12.24.42
    kazaa is a pimp program but FT just fucks it up........only if people werent usch dumasses and wolud clean out thier shared folder of corrupted files n various other crappy 1's

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Peachey
    What im saying is Whould it be possible to make a versoin of K-Lite which could use more than one Network lik e Sharaza. IS THIS POSSIBLE

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Kazaa in more than one network wouldnt be a good idead , because the riaa would put corrupted files in other networks too...

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    Man I hear this stuff all day long, change the record dudes, I use k-lite and fastrack daily, I dont get fucked up software or viruses or fake mp3s, I get quality stuff, fast, with little problems, certainly no more problems than I get with any of the other networks. Sure if your completely stooooopid, and your not carefull, FT is the place to find all the bad shit you want, but hey, just dont be stoooopid, take your time and choose your downloads carefully, and rip till you die.

Kazaa in more than one network wouldnt be a good idead , because the riaa would put corrupted files in other networks too...
    those corrupted files will find their way to the other networks anyway, since the stooopid users will share their fake files with the other networks. Damn fools

@ sparkle, I smell new release from FT and Lite today, happy easter

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    i still rev up the ol' K-Lite once in a blue moon. Kazaa would've been better if it had error-checking built in, though. nearly every large movie file i ever got from FastTrack has corrupted frames. and trying to get large game or software files? fuhgeddaboutit.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast