Thread: Corel Designer

I'm trying to you-know-what Corel Designer 10 for a friend. I'm supposed to disable a file (easy enough to find), replace an .EXE, then run a second .EXE.

All goes well untill about 75% through - I get an error message saying the size of .../programs/coreldes115.DLL is incorrect.

Now, I know I've got the right version, I've followed instructions to the letter... anyone know what might fix this ? Or am I going to have to *shudder* pay ?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Just a stab in the dark, but the you-know-what you're using might be for a different build of Designer 10...

Try finding a different thingummyjig and see if that helps.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Alright, I used a second thingy and this one worked better - it said some files may not have been correcty patched, but the "this is a trial" message went away, so fingers crossed

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    1.Why not copy Corel Designer files from cd to your hard drive.

2.Make a folder were you copy the cd (call it "patch" and copy the "patches" there)

3 burn the cd again.

If you want to make it more fancy try making a installer to install the "patches".

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    I don't have a CD

The beauty of the web : download the trial, be "nice" to it , and I am now greeted by the "this is a registered copy" screen.

But keep it quiet...