Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video Upside Down

Poster
    theres a video I have and when I play it it plays upside down. does anyone know of any thing I can do to flip it. thanks for any help in advance. and sorry if this is a stupid question. :helpsmile:

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    update your codecs

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    You should post more info, like the codec it uses, but you could try going to Xvid decoding configuration and select flip video. That is if it is using the Xvid codec....

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    i dont know how to fix ur problem, but your sig is really big, too big, more than this forum allows, so some mod&#092;admin is gonna ask u to change it soon. so u might as well take it off, find a pic thats the right size. something around the size of mine or other users sigs.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    i exactly know how to fix this problem filp ur monitor upside down

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by h121589@7 April 2004 - 21:18
    i exactly know how to fix this problem filp ur monitor upside down

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@7 April 2004 - 19:56
    i dont know how to fix ur problem, but your sig is really big, too big, more than this forum allows, so some mod&#092;admin is gonna ask u to change it soon. so u might as well take it off, find a pic thats the right size. something around the size of mine or other users sigs.
    &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; The Junior Deputy

There was a young boy and as he was growing up he always wanted to be a policeman like his daddy.&nbsp; Not knowing what a task he was undertaking, it always looked so easy with his father. He thought, &#39;I don&#39;t know why dad is always so tired, you write a few tickets, talk to a few people, get a cat out of a tree, I think I can handle a job like that&#39;.&nbsp; Little did he know what kind of day he was in for.

The small town he lived in had started a new program, it was for Junior boys and it just so happened it was called a Junior Deputy Program.&nbsp; Jacob knew this was what&nbsp; he wanted to do. He signed up and went through all the training,&nbsp; the only thing is he, never expected what happened.

One day the principle of the school said, "we are having a game and would like for the Junior Deputies to patrol the area", they could wear their uniforms and hats. Jacob was so excited. Him and three other boys from the school lined up and the principle talked to them, he explained the rules, "just keep an eye out for trouble makers and report them to the school officials.
    @dbs -- It&#39;s a codec problem. Get as many codecs as you can get installed.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by shn+7 April 2004 - 22:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shn &#064; 7 April 2004 - 22:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ROSSCO_2004@7 April 2004 - 19:56
    The Junior Deputy

There was a young boy and as he was growing up he always wanted to be a policeman like his daddy. Not knowing what a task he was undertaking, it always looked so easy with his father. He thought, &#39;I don&#39;t know why dad is always so tired, you write a few tickets, talk to a few people, get a cat out of a tree, I think I can handle a job like that&#39;. Little did he know what kind of day he was in for.

The small town he lived in had started a new program, it was for Junior boys and it just so happened it was called a Junior Deputy Program. Jacob knew this was what he wanted to do. He signed up and went through all the training, the only thing is he, never expected what happened.

One day the principle of the school said, "we are having a game and would like for the Junior Deputies to patrol the area", they could wear their uniforms and hats. Jacob was so excited. Him and three other boys from the school lined up and the principle talked to them, he explained the rules, "just keep an eye out for trouble makers and report them to the school officials.
    @dbs -- It&#39;s a codec problem. Get as many codecs as you can get installed. [/b][/quote]
    ????????????whyd u post that? im confused...

edit: dbs - get the latest klite codec pack, its version 225 i beleive.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster
    or if everything else fails...

chuck it in movie maker.... go to video effects and flip it.... then just watch it or convert it....

p.s this process is lengthy

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    1. Download SLD Codec Pack 1.5.3 (Google).
    2. While playing the video, right click on the DivXG400 icon in the taskbar and click on DivXG400.
    3. You&#39;ll know what to do from there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast