Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Signs That Someone Fancys You

Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by gemby!@14 April 2004 - 00:51
    my magic advice is - your dumb - dont get up again and you wont get up too fast will ya
    I didn't get up too fast
    I sat down too fast

*mumbles* squashed potatoes

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

2. Lounge   -   #132
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    well just sit all the time !! im a busy gal dammit !

*mumbles* mole..moley moley moley :helpsmile:
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

3. Lounge   -   #133
    Poster
    Originally posted by gemby!@13 April 2004 - 23:44
    let auntie gebba help
    auntie gebba? u sound like 1 of those 'help me aunties' that are in girly magazines

as for the whole firting thing i havn't seen the girl since but i think she is going to the swimming baths with me and my family tomorrow night :helpsmile:

4. Lounge   -   #134
    BANNED
    Originally posted by DWk+8 April 2004 - 14:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DWk &#064; 8 April 2004 - 14:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gemby&#33;@8 April 2004 - 06:54
    madcat &#33;&#33;&#33; yes.... :">

well at school there is this one boy who has asked me out 3/4 times - the answer was no everytime , and im sure he doesnt even know what my face looks like cos he is too busy staring elsewhere
    Rofl.

Funny topic...very interesting. At least some of us don&#39;t just watch tits and ass. If I like a girl, I (hope I&#39;m not alone..... well I don&#39;t care either way) make a "LOT" of eye-contact, like to watch their face, like to hear what they talk about, love to see them laugh.

The most obvious sign would be that the guy listens to what she says a lot [/b][/quote]
    im like that too i guess som of us aren&#39;t normal since we don&#39;t stare at their boobs or ass i remember i was sorta stareing at a girl i liked once and her friend was like he is stareing at you softly but i still heard it and she was like i know

5. Lounge   -   #135
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    @gemby&#33; and DWells55: u 2 r in high school yes? I know when i was in high school I was absolutely against the jocks etc.... but later in life people grow out of the titles and roles they put themselves into, and for the most part grow up. Granted you will find some of them never really get out of it, but for the most part once they are out of there they find themselves and see there is more to who they are than playing football and throwing keg parties.

And as for signs..... a big part is being able to pick them up, lol. I know that for me I&#39;m often the last to know, it has to be spelled out to me before I get it, lol... I&#39;m just slow with understanding if someone likes me.

DWells.... good luck man, I hope u find who you&#39;re looking for. Just keep in mind that girls mature faster (well, some of em) and that after a time the partying and "coolness" will wear off and they will see that they want more out of life and someone they&#39;re with. May not help now, but someday it&#39;ll all come together and you&#39;ll find the right girl.

6. Lounge   -   #136
    Try looking here.

There is maybe more details here

7. Lounge   -   #137
    Ladies tend to droll over a massive penis, that&#39;s about it.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

8. Lounge   -   #138
    Originally posted by Marius24+13 April 2004 - 23:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Marius24 @ 13 April 2004 - 23:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-fred devliegher@13 April 2004 - 21:23
    EDIT : As some potheads I used to know would say : "We&#39;re à la chasse "
    meaning what :fugley: [/b][/quote]
    -> "The hunt is on." They used to call themselves "Ladykillers" or something - most of &#39;em were insane/weird, but nice guys overall.

9. Lounge   -   #139
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by hobbes@14 April 2004 - 07:21
    Literally?

10. Lounge   -   #140
    Originally posted by hobbes@14 April 2004 - 07:21
    Your type of ladies maybe.

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast