Thread: Vice City Once Again

Hey,everyone. So, even though i'll expect to be told to re-download, here goes. Got two bin/cue files called sharereactorcd1 and 2, vice city. Burned them onto virtual drives, and proceeded to install, without radio as suggested elsewhere. Midway, or three quarters through install, a pop-up asks for the cd containing data3.cab. Being the play cd, I 'insert' it, but a new pop-up asks for cd0 containing data4.cab, which does not appear to be on any of the drives, even exploring. If you have any suggestions, I'll be most grateful...

2. Games   -   #2
    i.e. could it be a problem with the setup file gone berserk (if such a thing is possible)?

3. Games   -   #3
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    where did u get that file, hope it wasnt kazaa but if it was i suggest tryin again w/ bittorent
    tYiA

4. Games   -   #4
    Yep, actually it was kazaa, i foolishly trusted the fact that it was a .bin file...bittorrent? i'll give it a go, thanks.

5. Games   -   #5
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    never download game files on kazaa , if bittorrent doesnt work , try mIRC.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Share Reactor

or eMule its good for getting verified games above is for the link for verifieds
    <span style='color:white'>______________________</span><span style='color:white'>______________________</span>

[ eMule Verifieds | Simple Guide Burning Bin/Cue Files | Kazaa Lite Codec Pack ]

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Share connector

My mistake when i clicked on link i reliesed it was dead his another site like it
    <span style='color:white'>______________________</span><span style='color:white'>______________________</span>

[ eMule Verifieds | Simple Guide Burning Bin/Cue Files | Kazaa Lite Codec Pack ]

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    i had problems installing vice city... but the weird thing was that i needed to install the radio stations.... weird huh...

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    Use a prog called CDmage to scan the image files.
    Google it

10. Games   -   #10
    cheers, everyone. I shall have to joyfully look forward to another few days of excited wait. Some say the wait surpasses the event, don&#39;t they....