Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Are You Sharing?

lol i have to study for italian test tommo... so far

global - i failed i think since average for class was less then 70%
    math - 66% shytz and i usually do good in math... its my teacher i tell you last term i had nice grades in math...

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Whoa... I'm taking French and well... it's "fun" to say the least... but it gets better when you can talk English in there...

Gettin way off topic now...

3. Lounge   -   #23
    When I shut my system down at 3:00 am I have a participation level of around 833. When I log back on it goes down by at least fifty points. This is has occurs without any downloading of my own. any thoughts why this might happen.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    That's strange, but what can you expect from a crappy pl system. Just share and use the constant 1000 pl.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Looks like the KL you have doesn't save and back-up your PL. It just resets it. Yea, just use the constant 1000 cheat and share.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by indyskyz@12 March 2003 - 01:37
    What Are You Sharing?
    I share mostly music, mostly full albums (in individual songs).

Due to upspeed and bandwidth limitations I don't share movies (I capture my own and would be the only source for the HUGE file's)

I try to share my own captured simpsons episodes if I'm around to ask the downloader not to cancel half way through (mine are by far the best in the 150 meg range (( and most other ranges I'm not color blind )), I would like to get them out there).

I usually keep sharing - under 500 files at a time and mix up my selection day to day.

Torp

7. Lounge   -   #27
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Oh my!@#$%%!!!!

I have just read the posts here, and realise that NO WONDER My K-lite is slow......I am sharing 4000+ files, from tv episodes to games and mp3s.....hmmm with my poxy 56k modem, maybe I should lose the vids and just keep the mp3s and games.....what do you lot think?

8. Lounge   -   #28
    You can cut it down, as long as you're sharing, it's all good. B)

9. Lounge   -   #29
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Oh bugger!!!!!

You know, sometimes it even irritates me that I am a newbie and dont know stuff.....

I have just discovered that the majority of the files I have been sharing are my sons save files for the gameboy emmy!! Durrr! lol

Ok, now I have stopped sharing the rubbish no one would ever want, I am now sharing 266 files.....

ha ha ha .... long live the newbie!!!

10. Lounge   -   #30
    w00t! lol, at least everyone is sharing

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast