Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Words For Little Boys

threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Thought I'd make a little place for you all to swear into and throw insults at the smiley man...saves you wasting my time when i am asking serious questions

2. Lounge   -   #2
    throw insults at the smiley man
    The smiley never hurt you. Get off his back.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    good answer...but i'm sure he'll live

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by threelions00@8 April 2004 - 16:16
    Thought I'd make a little place for you all to swear into and throw insults at the smiley man...saves you wasting my time when i am asking serious questions

Uh.....what the fuck is this doing in the game forum?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    seirously a mod needs to close this..... or move this in to the lounge

6. Lounge   -   #6
    muchspl2
    I find it funny all you have done is lie/bitch and moan to everyone here. You want help, you ask and follow what people tell you. All you d
    id was scuff and think you're better than everyone.
    I for one try to help people and have some fun ribbing them if apporaite or I find something funny, you got all the shit you did because you deserved it. Don't you find it strange everyone who replied in your thread's ( https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=108213
    https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=108190
    https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=108242 ) took issue with you, is everyone here a bad person and your just the helpless noob, I think not
    now log off create a different screen name and maybe, just maybe if your not so stupid and do alittle work for yourself (search/read), you can start fresh and have better experience here.

kthx

7. Lounge   -   #7
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by threelions00@8 April 2004 - 21:16

Fuck you

8. Lounge   -   #8
    You suck, you stupid smiley! Must you be in every thread? Die, die, die! Now that I got that out, reelions, people were a little harsh on you in that thread but you really started asking for it after 2 posts.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    h1
    I don't understand what the fuck is wrong with you. You ask a stupid question (understandable, forgivable), which is perfectly fine, but when people try to help you, you go apeshit and start acting like an arrogant motherfucker.

You're lucky I don't read Gameworld. I'm probably the most patient person on this board, helping newbies with the stupidest questions ("Do I need an internet connection to use Kazaa?"), but even Job would lose it with your sorry ass.

Moreover, I can just envision you in real life. You are arrogant, pushy, have no friends, and are uptight about everything. Your two degrees are all you need, people will see you and worship you.

You're fired.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by haxor41789@9 April 2004 - 04:49
    I don't understand what the fuck is wrong with you. You ask a stupid question (understandable, forgivable), which is perfectly fine, but when people try to help you, you go apeshit and start acting like an arrogant motherfucker.

You're lucky I don't read Gameworld. I'm probably the most patient person on this board, helping newbies with the stupidest questions ("Do I need an internet connection to use Kazaa?"), but even Job would lose it with your sorry ass.

Moreover, I can just envision you in real life. You are arrogant, pushy, have no friends, and are uptight about everything. Your two degrees are all you need, people will see you and worship you.

You're fired.
    That's a bit harsh to fire the guy, can't you just put him on moderation for a week?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast