Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Movies That Are Completyly Crap

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Lord of the Rings sucked for me, not enough giant ninja robots in it, my version of ROTK would have been much better.

Also I believe The New Avengers to be one of the worst films of all time, either that or sh*tfest that was 3 Men and a Little Lady...

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by bujub22@9 April 2004 - 05:59
    house of the dead crappy's movie ever!
    i fully agree !
    <span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Hope. It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.
    </span></span></span>

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    gigli
    paycheck- the trailer was so amazin but wen u really watch the movie its so boring....

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Right now, all that comes to mind when I hear "shitty movies" is Waking Life.

Ugh....that movie sucked ass......

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    50 First Dates has got to be up there. And for the record, I didn&#39;t pay to see it.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Pearl Harbor has to be one of the worst movies ever. It is the worst film that I&#39;ve ever paid to see at the theater. I have never been so bored in the theater in my life as when I went to see this. I can even remember counting the little lights that run along side the isle was more entertaining than the film itself.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by fatality@9 April 2004 - 07:23
    gigli
    paycheck- the trailer was so amazin but wen u really watch the movie its so boring....
    most John Woo movies are just plain boring , just like Mission Imppossible 2

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    - Nightmare -'s Avatar Arch-angel
    Street Fighter ---&#62; One of the most sickening video game-to-movie films. Jean Claude Van Dam as Guile? What the hell?

House of the Dead ---&#62; Probably in the top five or ten worst movies ever conceived/created.

Batman & Robin ---&#62; What the hell were they thinking? The only thing I found to be interesting and attractive in this movie was Uma Thurman.

--------------

I&#39;ll add any I may have missed. Those were the only ones I could recall of the top of my head.

It is time...

...for the end to be stopped.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Almost forgot, Hollow Man.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by Formula1+10 April 2004 - 02:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Formula1 @ 10 April 2004 - 02:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-fatality@9 April 2004 - 07:23
    gigli&nbsp; &nbsp;
    paycheck- the trailer was so amazin but wen u really watch the movie its so boring.... &nbsp;
    most John Woo movies are just plain boring , just like Mission Imppossible 2 [/b][/quote]
    Hey&#33;

face off was a great movie

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast