Thread: Ok, I've Dl'ed Pretty Much All The Angel Episodes,

A while ago, I DLed the 10th episode fo the 4th season, because it was an incredible episode. It had a file size of 453,000kb, so it was of an extraordinary quality. However, there was this weird square symbol at the top of the screen. I thought it was just maybe a logo for the TV company that aired it, so I ignored it.

Fast-forward about 3 weeks and now I have every Angel episode DLed, up to the episode that aired last Wed. However, when I went back to watch it, that little square bastard moves! It goes back in forth in a small area very quickly, and wanders all over the image now! Why is it doing this, and is there a way to remove it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    Does it look like this? My brother is having the same problem..We are trying to figure it out...Same symptoms as you described...

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    Might want to move this to General problems and questions....

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    THAT'S IT!

That's it exactly! That f'n thing moves around the screen! The first time I watched the episode, it stayed put. Now it's floating around everywhere!

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Are you running Windows XP and media player9?...
    Does the problem occur with other videos and media players?...
    Do you have any videos from MIRC, the dump, etc?...

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    I use Windows MP, and Media Player 9.

The problem is only with the bigger file size versions of Angel. I DLed a 400000kb version of another episode that season, and it had the same thing. Meanwhile the other episodes that are about 80000kb don't have any problems...

And no, don't use MIRC, only Kazaa...