Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Just Got Broken Into...

Poster
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@11 April 2004 - 23:58

Face it we all have a sterotipical image of everyone from everywhere, with every different thing its life.
    Speak for yourself.

Loads of us speak as we find. If you are different that is a matter for you.

2. Lounge   -   #162
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+11 April 2004 - 23:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 11 April 2004 - 23:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-peerzyboy@11 April 2004 - 23:58

Face it we all have a sterotipical image of everyone from everywhere, with every different thing its life.
    Speak for yourself.

Loads of us speak as we find. If you are different that is a matter for you. [/b][/quote]
    If an amercain heres about an english man there gonna thing, speaks posh, etc

the simpson&#39;s for exapmle,

They had tony bliar on he was a posh talking snob which he isnt.

You don&#39;t know anything about me, but you sve proberly got an image in your head of something, unless you think everyone is a black shape with no personality untill you know everything there is to know about that person,

anyway thats what i think, u think differently okay fine by me.

i dont wana argue.

3. Lounge   -   #163
    Originally posted by peerzyboy+11 April 2004 - 23:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peerzyboy &#064; 11 April 2004 - 23:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@11 April 2004 - 22:42
    For Peerzboyz,

Are you aware that the poster lives in Canada, not the USA?&nbsp; Bush does not drop bombs for Canadians.

I guess you are right, those Canadians are a bunch of macho steroid freaks looking for a fight.
    1)Peerzyboy NOT Peerzyboyz

2)Yeah maybe i did make a anti usa comment about a Canadians but even in your post you admit that USA people are alot like that:

I guess you are right, those Canadians are a bunch of macho steroid freaks looking for a fight.
    i thought he was an amercain so you&#39;re impling that

I guess you are right, those USA&#39;s are a bunch of macho steroid freaks looking for a fight.
    Face it we all have a sterotipical image of everyone from everywhere, with every different thing its life.[/b][/quote]

Pierzboyzee,

Sorry, I thought that a smiley was a bit un-necessary after making such a ridiculous over-the-top statement about Canadians.

Didn&#39;t you see Bowling for Columbine, Canadians don&#39;t have crime and don&#39;t lock their doors.

You need to start dealing with people, not stereotypes or looking foolish, as you have here, will become a way of life.

I form an image of you by how you post, rather than your country of origin.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. Lounge   -   #164
    Poster
    Originally posted by peerzyboy+12 April 2004 - 00:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peerzyboy @ 12 April 2004 - 00:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@11 April 2004 - 23:00
    <!--QuoteBegin-peerzyboy
    @11 April 2004 - 23:58

Speak for yourself.

Loads of us speak as we find. If you are different that is a matter for you.
    If an amercain heres about an english man there gonna thing, speaks posh, etc

the simpson&#39;s for exapmle,

They had tony bliar on he was a posh talking snob which he isnt.

You don&#39;t know anything about me, but you sve proberly got an image in your head of something, unless you think everyone is a black shape with no personality untill you know everything there is to know about that person,

anyway thats what i think, u think differently okay fine by me.

i dont wana argue.

[/b][/quote]
    You choose to judge everyone else by your own standards. Cool, I have no problem with that.

However I can assure you I do not have a stereotype of every other race, creed or colour. It simply isn&#39;t the way I was brought up.

5. Lounge   -   #165
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by hobbes@11 April 2004 - 13:42
    For Peerzboyz,

Are you aware that the poster lives in Canada, not the USA? Bush does not drop bombs for Canadians.

Are you aware that the poster lives in Canada, not the USA?&nbsp; Bush does not drop bombs for Canadians.
    Not real bombs anyway...but politically...that&#39;s anothe story

Oh yeah, i am gonna kick ur ass hobbes

jk

6. Lounge   -   #166
    Originally posted by hobbes+11 April 2004 - 23:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 11 April 2004 - 23:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@11 April 2004 - 23:58
    <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes
    @11 April 2004 - 22:42
    For Peerzboyz,

Are you aware that the poster lives in Canada, not the USA? Bush does not drop bombs for Canadians.

1)Peerzyboy NOT Peerzyboyz

2)Yeah maybe i did make a anti usa comment about a Canadians but even in your post you admit that USA people are alot like that:

i thought he was an amercain so you&#39;re impling that

I guess you are right, those USA&#39;s are a bunch of macho steroid freaks looking for a fight.
    Peerzyboy,

Sorry, I thought that a smiley was a bit un-necessary after making such a ridiculous over-the-top statement about Canadians.

Didn&#39;t you see Bowling for Columbine, Canadians don&#39;t have crime and don&#39;t lock their doors.

You need to start dealing with people, not stereotypes or looking foolish, as you have here, will become a way of life.

I form an image of you by how you post, rather than your country of origin. [/b][/quote]
    Usually i do not know the race/country of orgin etc but from his post i thought he was an amercain and maybe im not sure, a few other people would have.

The fatc that he wasn&#39;t proved me wrong i admit that, but still you thought he was an amercain to with the way you replied saying how anti usa it was and how you are fed up.

No harm done

7. Lounge   -   #167
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday

8. Lounge   -   #168
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    bump

9. Lounge   -   #169
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    cpt azad, I never knew you were so tough. props for that.

10. Lounge   -   #170
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    lol this is the funniest shit i've heard in a while. Well done. Just remind me never to piss you off in anyway