Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Just Got Broken Into...

Double Agent
    Originally posted by bigboab@9 April 2004 - 09:33
    I have just typed about a half hours reply to this thread only to lose it through anti spam.

I am not even going to try and repeat it. I have just noticed that one of our advertisers produces anti spam software. Case closed.
    you could've gone back and retrived the text ya know?

2. Lounge   -   #22
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez+9 April 2004 - 18:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (james_bond_rulez &#064; 9 April 2004 - 18:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@9 April 2004 - 09:33
    I have just typed about a half hours reply to this thread only to lose it through anti spam.

I am not even going to try and repeat it. I have just noticed that one of our advertisers produces anti spam software. Case closed.
    you could&#39;ve gone back and retrived the text ya know? [/b][/quote]
    I did and it had disappeared. I am well acquainted with the ins and outs of computing. It would appear that the peope who run this ship are not, or just dont care.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez+9 April 2004 - 17:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (james_bond_rulez @ 9 April 2004 - 17:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@9 April 2004 - 09:33

you could&#39;ve gone back and retrived the text ya know? [/b][/quote]
    Of course people can do that but why should we? No other forum I post on has this problem, and I post on others bigger than here.

Is it too much to ask that this "anti-spam" be removed?

4. Lounge   -   #24
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    cpt i applaude you, although i am a pacifist by nature, they nicked your stuff so they deserved everything that you gave them

the fact that they were tenants makes it even worse, i can&#39;t believe they are taking YOU to court, get yourself a good solicitor boy and you should come out of it ok
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by brenda@9 April 2004 - 22:38
    get yourself a good solicitor boy and you should come out of it ok
    How would that work then, in circumstances as outlined.

Grievous Bodily Harm, at the very least Actual

Loads of witnesses, including the victims, doctors, neighbours etc.

Sounds like a confession to the police.

No self defence argument, the thug went looking for them.

What exactly would constitute coming out of it OK. Where I come from the courts don&#39;t like vigilantes, particularly when they are little more than violent thugs themselves. Definite jail time, or the equivalent for a minor.

Do you suggest public beatings for convicted burglars should be in order, because that is what you are supporting. Broken arm, kicked about the place, right good beating for stealing DVDs and XBox games, that sounds about right.

EDIT wait a minute, it&#39;s beatings for Suspected burglars you are suggesting. They haven&#39;t even been convicted yet.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster
    As always its a tough decision. The police won&#39;t do much, so what is there left do. However how about if it turns out those people you beat up didnt do it? Then your in shit....

:

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    It depends if they were good Xbox games or not

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Poster
    Originally posted by Proper Bo, I tell thee@9 April 2004 - 21:58
    It depends if they were good Xbox games or not

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    Originally posted by djweiser@9 April 2004 - 22:58
    As always its a tough decision. The police won&#39;t do much, so what is there left do. However how about if it turns out those people you beat up didnt do it? Then your in shit....

:
    According to the story the Police got the stuff back, so they would be able to prosecute them as well presumably.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Poster
    just plead guilty say you did it because they stole/he stole your stuff. Judge should see your side but he will still say what you did was wrong (i would disagree with him/her )

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast