Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Optical Mouse Has Gone Kaput!

Poster
    My optical mouse just started cutting out there, so I rebooted windows, but the problem persited

So, I stuck my old ball mouse in and it's working perfectly. Looks like I'm going to have to buy a new optical mouse :'(

I bloody hate this ball mouse though, I can't believe I used to think ball mice were good
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Ya too much cleaning tho with the ball mice eh

The price is almost on par too I think

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    this is the time for a sniper boomslang mowze man! lol its $80.00!!!

or u can get one of dem fancy jewel encrusted mice (lol that sounds fucked ) for $250.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Hey 4th gen! Waas up dude?

Too bad about your mouse, go get a new MS mouse. Very nice!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by adamp2p@6 April 2004 - 05:49
    Hey 4th gen! Waas up dude?

Too bad about your mouse, go get a new MS mouse. Very nice!
    Nothing much, I'm on Easter hols from uni, but got a lot of work to do :'(

I can't afford a new mouse atm, got precisely £21.35 in my current account. Hopefully I'll get my travelling expenses done soon, though I've been saying that for quite some time now...
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    You sure its not just the drivers? Maybe something is confticting with it... just some ideas.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by SingaBoiy@6 April 2004 - 08:03
    You sure its not just the drivers? Maybe something is confticting with it... just some ideas.
    No drivers installed for it. It's been working fine for the last years or so...

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Maybe you should try installing some.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by SingaBoiy@6 April 2004 - 08:27
    If it's been working perfectly well for almost a year without the drivers, why would I wish to install them?

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by 4th gen+6 April 2004 - 09:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen &#064; 6 April 2004 - 09:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SingaBoiy@6 April 2004 - 08:27
    If it&#39;s been working perfectly well for almost a year without the drivers, why would I wish to install them? [/b][/quote]
    Because its not working

Try replacing the LED?
    EDIT: Make sure they are the right type.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast