Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Night Ass Needs Benders Help

Night Ass
    can sum one tell Bender to cum to this forum i update my E mail now and then my K-lite Board login dus not work ses i am not a member so i need help cos i had a good rank

Remember my big sig?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    I remember but no MOD's or Admins are on right now. Send an Admin or MOD and email and tell them about your problem.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    think you'll need VB to help you with that....... I think

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Night Ass
    ok i will try that Shinigami it's just that Bender is the oney hi up guy that knows me cos we sent a far fow PM about my sig so he wood know that i was a member and not sum guy that want's a hi rank

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Yea, sending an email to a MOD would be good but sending one directly to VB would probably be better. Good luck.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Night Ass
    Do u have Benders E mail cos i can not PM him sis i am not a member

7. Lounge   -   #7
    It says that Bender doesn't have an email. Go to members (top right of page) then Global Moderators or Administrators, then send them an email through there if you can. I'll PM Bender for you though.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Night Ass
    Thanks Shinigami can u send him this for me

Hey Bender I updated my E mail From [email protected] to [email protected] then it sent a E mail To NightAss@hotmail telling me a User ID: **** Validation Key: ******* And a link i did all that but wen i try to login it ses NightAss is not a member at all and i cood just a make a new login up but i had a good rank and a good name so can u help me Bender O yes and i am working on a new sig but i will need u to tell me the bigert size i can have cos i for got and i can not reed my PM right now

You can fix amey Typos you find Thanks Night Ass

ps Shinigami i will need to do u a faver sum time

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by Night Ass@11 March 2003 - 22:56
    Thanks Shinigami can u send him this for me

Hey Bender I updated my E mail From [email protected] to [email protected] then it sent a E mail To NightAss@hotmail telling me a User ID: **** Validation Key: ******* And a link i did all that but wen i try to login it ses NightAss is not a member at all and i cood just a make a new login up but i had a good rank and a good name so can u help me Bender O yes and i am working on a new sig but i will need u to tell me the bigert size i can have cos i for got and i can not reed my PM right now

You can fix amey Typos you find Thanks Night Ass

ps Shinigami i will need to do u a faver sum time
    ok no prob. and with this, I am a post-whore. thanks. That was the favor you did for me

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Thax Shinigami and Bender it is working now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast