Thread: Imperator

does anyone have this or know a good swf to fla program?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    non exist , except for swf decomplier , it does half the job , but you gotta recomplie it your self

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    h1
    Disassembler: Flare
    Decompiler: SWF Decompiler

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    ehh anyone got a cracked verison? lol... im too lazy to search... i think i'll use swf decomplier n give it a shot

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    ummm http://www.ave-imperator.com/ <-- thats the real thing... i tried the demo it works really nicely... except it turns the file into .FLA but without any actionscript... i got a few cracked ones off shareaza but they all wont install... those germans are crazy with their protections... any clues?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    knowledgeseeker
    hi guys .. thank you for informations.. i am looking for imperator too any cracked version.. want to tell you be careful... with those from donky.. they send you special present - virus that is not even detected by norton or pest or any other softwares.. .. if any one got a good version .. could you be kind enough to email me.. i lost all my cds due to robbery .. only my laptop left. .and few swf files i have recovered because i send to friends .. and it is my nearly 1 year work.. in vain.. I am desparate.. as i cannot remeber .. all scripts. .and working on it ..but looks like another few months of work at least.. it was great game.. i was working on.. with virtual reality.. Wish i had money to buy that .. but they even stollen my fridge. ...all i got some hope that be paid soon for my work if i finish soon enough..

so if anyone can help.. with some news.. i can send you free website.. in flash anyway you want .. or even access to my free tutorials that would be avaliable in June .. cause again i need to re do them..

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    h1
    Originally posted by Soul814@10 April 2004 - 16:46
    it turns the file into .FLA but without any actionscript...
    Then use Flare to rip out the ActionScript and put it all together.