Thread: Help Me Quickly

twisterX's Avatar Poster
    In my shared folder whenever i restart my computer i get like 12 flies in it each time and its all the same each time.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    lol , you are joking arnt you ,

it means you are sharing 12 files!!!!!!!

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I think you have a worm that targets kazaa. Scan your computer !

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    masterpiece21's Avatar 5C 12.24.42
    so ur sayin in ur shard folder u have 12 exact copies of 1 audio file? or jsut 12 different audio files?and if its just 12 diff. ones then u better start DLin more!U R PITIFUL!and u have 3 stars?!?!

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Download more share more enjoy more good your a/v up to date and try a online scan

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    twisterX's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by masterpiece21@10 April 2004 - 08:55
    so ur sayin in ur shard folder u have 12 exact copies of 1 audio file? or jsut 12 different audio files?and if its just 12 diff. ones then u better start DLin more!U R PITIFUL!and u have 3 stars?!?!
    no not like that.

Its like useless files and its is in like notepad or something like that and some say serials and some others say things like that.

I also delete those files but they always keep coming back. I need to get rid of these before i put any other files in that folder becuase they may come infected.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    Right next to the weapons of mass destructions
    Chances are, is that you have a virus. Do a complete scan

<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'> &quot;Its all fun and games till someone looses an eye......THEN its a sport&#33;&#33;&quot;
    - danyj</span></span></span>

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    sound like youv&#39;ve got a virus bro, get a nod32 stand alone scanner HERE and ewido security suite here, theyre both free and should sort you out ,

get your AV software sorted out tho , these two tools will prolly find all the shit you have, but you need a really good AV suite. NOW

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    blank BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by tensegg@14 April 2004 - 20:32
    sound like youv&#39;ve got a virus bro, get a nod32 stand alone scanner HERE and ewido security suite here, theyre both free and should sort you out ,

get your AV software sorted out tho , these two tools will prolly find all the shit you have, but you need a really good AV suite. NOW
    do this and if ur running xp turn ur system restore off before deleting them else they will come back again and again
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.