Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chatroom X

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Was the topic removed?...because i was wondering where my posts went

Edit: forget that question...just seen the title had changed :helpsmile:

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman@10 April 2004 - 16:45
    I'm amazed at the egos of some people.

"Oh man you used my name in the title of the thread. I'm telling!!!".

The only thing different was the topic starter. Same rules. There's nothing "official" about it Azzz.

Unless it's derogatory, what's the problem?
    It's obvious that you started this topic to bait other members, we call that trolling. Especially when you do it more than once.

This thread is important to a lot of people, why would you feel the need to piss all over that? I remember that you once posted last time boab left and talked down to everyone within the thread so don't try and say you were doing people a service.

So.....

STFU and GTFO

As you would say.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Originally posted by Withcheese+10 April 2004 - 17:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 10 April 2004 - 17:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@10 April 2004 - 16:45
    I&#39;m amazed at the egos of some people. &nbsp;

"Oh man you used my name in the title of the thread. I&#39;m telling&#33;&#33;&#33;".

The only thing different was the topic starter. Same rules. There&#39;s nothing "official" about it Azzz.

Unless it&#39;s derogatory, what&#39;s the problem?
    It&#39;s obvious that you started this topic to bait other members, we call that trolling. Especially when you do it more than once.

This thread is important to a lot of people, why would you feel the need to piss all over that? I remember that you once posted last time boab left and talked down to everyone within the thread so don&#39;t try and say you were doing people a service.

So.....

STFU and GTFO

As you would say. [/b][/quote]
    i agree tottally cheese
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Skweeky@10 April 2004 - 13:55
    Because bb said he doesn&#39;t want hid name displayed until the anti-spam thing has been removed
    so that the deal&#33;

then i doubt that they get rid of the anti spam

and booby should jus keep on keepin on&#33;
    and not let them get to him wid the anti spam

come on booby make it official

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by Withcheese+10 April 2004 - 14:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 10 April 2004 - 14:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@10 April 2004 - 16:45
    I&#39;m amazed at the egos of some people. &nbsp;

"Oh man you used my name in the title of the thread. I&#39;m telling&#33;&#33;&#33;".

The only thing different was the topic starter. Same rules. There&#39;s nothing "official" about it Azzz.

It&#39;s obvious that you started this topic to bait other members, we call that trolling. Especially when you do it more than once.

This thread is important to a lot of people, why would you feel the need to piss all over that? I remember that you once posted last time boab left and talked down to everyone within the thread so don&#39;t try and say you were doing people a service.

So.....

STFU and GTFO

As you would say. [/b][/quote]
    1. I didn&#39;t know the reasons BB left THIS time.

2. I didn&#39;t know he was boycotting anti-spam.

3. I restarted his his thread because I noticed it was closed before 1000.

4. With anyone that leaves the board looking for some sort of sympathy regarding the board itself, I always just say "Bye". If there&#39;s a tragedy in the family or something that&#39;s another story.

5. I didn&#39;t know Azzz was "taking over" BB&#39;s thread. If there&#39;s a new rule regarding having a member&#39;s name in a topic title, post a link.

6. If people posted in BB&#39;s chatroom, where&#39;s the trolling come in.
    I didn&#39;t bad mouth him nor would I.

7. This hoopla is all over internet nothing.

I don&#39;t even frequent the BB chat so I wouldn&#39;t know the reasons for what you refer.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman+10 April 2004 - 17:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 10 April 2004 - 17:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese@10 April 2004 - 14:10
    <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman
    @10 April 2004 - 16:45
    I&#39;m amazed at the egos of some people.

So.....

STFU and GTFO

As you would say.
    1. I didn&#39;t know the reasons BB left THIS time.

2. I didn&#39;t know he was boycotting anti-spam.

3. I restarted his his thread because I noticed it was closed before 1000.

4. With anyone that leaves the board looking for some sort of sympathy regarding the board itself, I always just say "Bye". If there&#39;s a tragedy in the family or something that&#39;s another story.

5. I didn&#39;t know Azzz was "taking over" BB&#39;s thread. If there&#39;s a new rule regarding having a member&#39;s name in a topic title, post a link.

6. If people posted in BB&#39;s chatroom, where&#39;s the trolling come in.
    I didn&#39;t bad mouth him nor would I.

7. This hoopla is all over internet nothing.

I don&#39;t even frequent the BB chat so I wouldn&#39;t know the reasons for what you refer. [/b][/quote]
    I have decided to answer your points one by one:

1/ STFU.

2/ GTFO.

3/ STFU.

4/ GTFO.

5/ STFU.

6/ GTFO.

7/ STFU.

You&#39;re so full of shit, you knew exactly what you were doing. Stirring things up so that people would react to you, you can say otherwise but people know the truth.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    How does starting a thread stir shit up?

I can&#39;t find the post but I even said that although I don&#39;t post in BB&#39;s chatroom, I believe it was important to alot of people on this board. I said that the board would benefit from him NOT leaving.

Regarding your other shit. Fuck off. You seem to be doing the shit stirring.

All of this over a topic title.

Believe me I NEVERRRR expected this reaction (rather late also). If I was trying to stir shit, it sure worked. Thanks Witchone.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by Busyman@10 April 2004 - 17:49

I can&#39;t find the post but I even said that although I don&#39;t post in BB&#39;s chatroom, I believe it was important to alot of people on this board. I said that the board would benefit from him NOT leaving.

do yourself a big favor and PM am mod to close this thread

BB will be getting it closed soon you might aswell save him the hassle

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by Azzz+10 April 2004 - 14:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Azzz &#064; 10 April 2004 - 14:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@10 April 2004 - 17:49

BB will be getting it closed soon you might aswell save him the hassle [/b][/quote]
    The mighty ego at work eh?

btw I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me initially. The original name was changed. Interesting to see that when it started, there wasn&#39;t a problem.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by Busyman+10 April 2004 - 17:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 10 April 2004 - 17:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Azzz@10 April 2004 - 14:51
    <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman
    @10 April 2004 - 17:49

BB will be getting it closed soon you might aswell save him the hassle
    The mighty ego at work eh? [/b][/quote]
    are you a twat? or are you just a twat?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast