Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Chatroom X

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I have only come back into the lounge to ask a mod to remove my name from this title. It implies that I think everything should carry on as usual. Which I dont, until anti spam is removed completely. Then I will return. I did not want any fuss.

Busyman you are causing trouble. If you do not believe in chat bars, see below. Then why did you start this one before contacting me. I still think you are a mod using another account of which you admit you having plenty. See below.

Now do the decent thing and remove my name from your title. I will start chat bar X when and if anti spam has been proven to have been removed.

I have 7 accounts lurking about.

3. I don't think I have ever posted in this 'chatroom' and probably never will again because I can't talk about imaginary pulling up chairs and drinking beers. It reminds me of children playing kitchen. However I will say that there are MANY others here that do enjoy it and it seems that BB is a big part of it.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Unfortunately I can't find the posts either, but it's not that important really.

Though as a rather disturbing side-effect by quickly scanning all of Busyman's posts I might have sublimally affected what little there is left of my brain.

Tone the egos down folks.
    Interesting that you should say this.

edit: Boab found the post I referred to.

https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php...c=98817&st=360

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by bigboab@10 April 2004 - 15:32
    I have only come back into the lounge to ask a mod to remove my name from this title. It implies that I think everything should carry on as usual. Which I dont, until anti spam is removed completely. Then I will return. I did not want any fuss.

Busyman you are causing trouble. If you do not believe in chat bars, see below. Then why did you start this one before contacting me. I still think you are a mod using another account of which you admit you having plenty. See below.

Now do the decent thing and remove my name from your title. I will start chat bar X when and if anti spam has been proven to have been removed.

3. I don't think I have ever posted in this 'chatroom' and probably never will again because I can't talk about imaginary pulling up chairs and drinking beers. It reminds me of children playing kitchen. However I will say that there are MANY others here that do enjoy it and it seems that BB is a big part of it.
    I am not a mod boab.

I was not causing trouble (see previous thread). There wasn't trouble there.
    I previously did not know you left due to anti-spam. If you are gone why should you care? I can chat without "pulling up chairs".

Again if you are gone why care?

It's also been proven that I did not make bad remarks about BB.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    My post

I'm sorry but..........

1. BB needs to have thicker skin than this. Man up for God's sake!!! A few offensive posts/PM's and you leave? Well see yaaaaa!! 

2. I agree with BB's post about rudeness but also recall times when he has blown things out of proportion. Some of my remarks to UKMan come to mind.

If you absolutely have to leave then bye. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

But if you are seeing this BB, the board will obviously be missing a good member and staple.

(sorry that's as mushy as I get but it's only logical that you not leave)

Mmmk I stand behind it. Your point?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman+10 April 2004 - 18:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 10 April 2004 - 18:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@10 April 2004 - 15:32

3. I don&#39;t think I have ever posted in this &#39;chatroom&#39; and probably never will again because I can&#39;t talk about imaginary pulling up chairs and drinking beers. It reminds me of children playing kitchen. However I will say that there are MANY others here that do enjoy it and it seems that BB is a big part of it.
    I am not a mod boab.

I was not causing trouble (see previous thread). There wasn&#39;t trouble there.
    I previously did not know you left due to anti-spam. If you are gone why should you care? I can chat without "pulling up chairs".

Again if you are gone why care?

It&#39;s also been proven that I did not make bad remarks about BB. [/b][/quote]
    Who said you did, I said you made disparraging remarks about the chatroom.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Why start a chat bar when you dont believe in them and without checking why the other one was closed?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab@10 April 2004 - 18:42
    Why start a chat bar when you dont believe in them and without checking why the other one was closed?
    It never crossed anyone&#39;s mind that I might want to chat myself.
    Obviously I have it all wrong, you just want to chat. Sorry Busboy, knock yourself out.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Man, such interweb melodrama. There is no trolling going on here, just atypical behavior.

I was on when Busyman created the new thread, and I did find the behavior odd as he does not participate in that chatroom stuff.

He has expressly stated that although he does not participate in "chatroom" threads, he has absolutely no problem with people who do. He was at the time discussing how the forum offers different threads and forums for different personalities and was in no way judging people who enjoy the chatroom.

At the time, I noticed that 9 had been closed early (866), so I investigated the last few posts, including Boabs request to have it closed. There was no indication as to why he wanted it closed and I was quite frankly baffled.

Let us not get all hysterical and call Busybody a troll. He, to my knowledge has never spoken badly of Boab and would have no reason to anger him. Maybe they had a few cross words, we all do, I don&#39;t know, but I can say with pretty much confidence that BM has no antipathy for BB.

Since BM is now aware of BB&#39;s objections, the polite thing to do would be to request a lock on this thread.

edit: It looks like he has already opened his own bar with a note stating that the name was changed at the request of bigboab.

This thread is in limbo.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes@10 April 2004 - 18:58
    Man, such interweb melodrama.&nbsp; There is no trolling going on here, just atypical behavior.

I was on when Busyman created the new thread, and I did find the behavior odd as he does not participate in that chatroom stuff.

He has expressly stated that although he does not participate in "chatroom" threads, he has absolutely no problem with people who do.&nbsp; He was at the time discussing how the forum offers different threads and forums for different personalities and was in no way judging people who enjoy the chatroom.

At the time, I noticed that 9 had been closed early (866), so I investigated the last few posts, including Boabs request to have it closed.&nbsp; There was no indication as to why he wanted it closed and I was quite frankly baffled.

Let us not get all hysterical and call Busybody a troll. He, to my knowledge has never spoken badly of Boab and would have no reason to anger him.&nbsp; Maybe they had a few cross words, we all do, I don&#39;t know, but I can say with pretty much confidence that BM has no antipathy for BB.

Since BM is now aware of BB&#39;s objections, the polite thing to do would be to request a lock on this thread.
    I never did say that he had any apathy towards boab what I did say was that he was trolling for trouble, the mere fact that he started this thread not once but twice seems to suggest that.

Once is bizarre, twice is very suspect.

editHobbes I think you&#39;ve missed the fact that there are two threads started by Busyman but I could be wrong...

10. Lounge   -   #40
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    I am confused as to where to post

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast