Thread: Dvd Cloning

cd/dvd burning:
    1) What is a good program for burning cds, cloning cds, ripping cds, converting [mp3<->wav]?
    2) What is a good program for
    a] cloning exact copies of dvds that I get at the video store onto a blank dvd?
    b] putting downloaded movies onto a dvd?
    c] ripping a movie out of a real dvd, and turn it into some kind of file to be made available to people on kazaa?
    3) Where can I get cheap blank (-)dvds?
    4) How do I make a game or software that I buy from the store available for download on kazaa?

I&#39;m kind of a beginner when it comes to making cds. I have a toshiba cd/dvd -r/-rw, but I don&#39;t know how to make dvds.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    1) nero
    2) NERO -- i dink it supports dvd if not get the plugins or look for another program

3)ebay?
    4)rpg maker 2000 makes rpg games... but you can also dl other game creators search for them

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by Soul814@12 March 2003 - 23:40
    4)rpg maker 2000 makes rpg games... but you can also dl other game creators search for them
    No I mean. If I buy a software program, or a pc game, how do I make it available for others to download on k-lite?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    somebody told me you cant clone an exact copy of a dvd from block buster or the store because they come in like 9GB discs while blank dvds come in like 4 gb. and i mean an exact clone that run exactly like the original. with the menu screen and everything.