Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Progress Report From Brian

Site Owner
    Ok I thought I'd give an update...

#1 Due to members concerns, we have disabled Guests from viewing most folders. They can only see the main page. They will have to register to view most of the folders

#2 I am working to try to get the antispam feature disabled, however I have had no luck in finding it. I will have to wait for Marc to respond to me. As for the few members who have called me an idiot and careless admin, I really take offense to this. I have been trying my best to satisfy everyone however there are thousands of members here that all have different opinions. You can't always get what you want.

Brian

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Good luck never had problems here shame a few go for personal abuse maybe if
    Poeple had to pay they would think a little more of all the work needed to keep a board up and running.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by rookiecrd1@10 April 2004 - 15:33

#1 Due to members concerns, we have disabled Guests from viewing most folders. They can only see the main page. They will have to register to view most of the folders

#2 I am working to try to get the antispam feature disabled, however I have had no luck in finding it. I will have to wait for Marc to respond to me. As for the few members who have called me an idiot and careless admin, I really take offense to this. I have been trying my best to satisfy everyone however there are thousands of members here that all have different opinions. You can't always get what you want.

Brian
    Just a suggestion since you disabled the viewing of folders for guests (if you have not already made it, of course).

Make a topic in the guests room in which you explain that you need to register to view all the other folders

Peace

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Out of The Ordinary
    It's already there

Guest Forum
    In order to post or view topics on our board you will need to create an account. Use this guest forum only if you run into any troubles while registering an account. Posts in this forum are moderated in order to keep it spam free. If you have questions please register and see where your topic should go.
    BOT

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    BANNED
    Leet B)

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    h1
    Re-upload Invisionboard, the only major mod we've had is the one that removes post counts from the postbit.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Originally posted by rookiecrd1@10 April 2004 - 21:33

Brian
    thanks for the work

but as i said i only said those things to attract attention to the topic and make you reply

its a strategy dont take it to heart man
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Yes, put the guests in their place. The waitng room.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Site Owner
    Azz, no hard feelings, however next time all you have to do is Pm me.

Brian :-)

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    They ask to remove the Anti Spam Features so they can all be Whores and it is done.

All we want is a Place to talk Sports every now and then.You know the Kentucky Derby is coming up soon?

Yeah I am bitching.It seems to work for everybody else!

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast