Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Busted

Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by othmanni+17 April 2004 - 13:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (othmanni @ 17 April 2004 - 13:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by 4th gen@17 April 2004 - 08:49
    <!--QuoteBegin-othmanni
    @17 April 2004 - 07:48
    safe= anonymous
    what is your proof about that ...that it is not anonymous

http://www.slyck.com/news.php?story=406

edit: What is your proof it is anonymous?
    this siite is known for it bias and hating for es5 ..
    i need subbjective proof [/b][/quote]
    Strange how the Republicans (which I assume the bosses at RIAA and MPAA are) all call the Washington Post (which is where Slyck got the story..there is a link) a liberal newspaper... and this ES5 fanboy appears to think its a Republican one.

Go figure...

Can you all stop argueing with him about this program?

I know you all hate it, however if you argue about it then it just gives them the Marketing they are after... for that program "All Publicity is Good Publicity", as the name gets repeated and remembered.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Originally posted by Rat Faced+17 April 2004 - 13:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Faced @ 17 April 2004 - 13:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by othmanni@17 April 2004 - 13:04
    <!--QuoteBegin-othmanni
    safe= anonymous

i need subbjective proof
    Strange how the Republicans (which I assume the bosses at RIAA and MPAA are) all call the Washington Post (which is where Slyck got the story..there is a link) a liberal newspaper... and this ES5 fanboy appears to think its a Republican one.

Go figure...

I know you all hate it, however if you argue about it then it just gives them the Marketing they are after... for that program "All Publicity is Good Publicity", as the name gets repeated and remembered. [/b][/quote]
    sorry but i cant continue the debate here becuase soem of the moderator just dont seem to like to debate and am welling to do what they wish ..keeping in mind that this isnot fare .....please close the thread
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Are you afraid that your PC is inflected with sasser check this link out</span></span>

Sasser Simple Solution

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    This thread should have been closed 2 pages ago from your poor spelling. But there you go.

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    BANNED
    canada rules&#33;

Canada2Per&#39;s heaven&#33;

Image Resized
    [img]http://epix.hazard.net/topics/animal/canada-f.gif' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

btw, i&#39;m canadian

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    I like Canada. They make nice Maple Syrup Mmmm&#33;

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by othmanni+17 April 2004 - 13:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (othmanni &#064; 17 April 2004 - 13:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@17 April 2004 - 13:40
    Originally posted by othmanni@17 April 2004 - 13:04
    <!--QuoteBegin-othmanni
    safe= anonymous

i need subbjective proof

Go figure...

I know you all hate it, however if you argue about it then it just gives them the Marketing they are after... for that program "All Publicity is Good Publicity", as the name gets repeated and remembered.
    sorry but i cant continue the debate here becuase soem of the moderator just dont seem to like to debate and am welling to do what they wish ..keeping in mind that this isnot fare .....please close the thread [/b][/quote]
    It is not your thread to close.... you just Hijacked it.

Saying i dont like to debate, just shows you do not know the people here..

I often play Devils Advocate.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Samurai@17 April 2004 - 14:02
    I like Canada. They make nice Maple Syrup Mmmm&#33;
    yep, sugar shacks are good too

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@17 April 2004 - 04:38
    yea, ok htanks for noticing my bad typing.

now, after u format, use a strong magnet, and run it by the hdd, by by everything. nothing will be able to be recovered again. better yet, sell the hdd, and buy a new one&#33;&#33;

then, heres protection: (no condoms )
    1. always keep zonealarm on
    2. import ips
    3. get a router
    4 forward the ports on ur firewall and router
    5. klite ip blocker doesn&#39;t do shit

i&#39;ve been using htis, no probs

and bout the letter. call ur isp, and ask them how they found out that u were sharing. tell them that under us amendment # ..., ivasion of ur privacy is a felony and they should be fucked by a cow with mad cow disease ( ). heck, take it to court. ur main defense is invasion of privacy and hacking ur comp. then u can say that u weren&#39;t dling cuz ur friend was over, and he was fucking with ur comp, and he dled the thing.

FIRST OF ALL, THANX TO EVERYONE FOR ALL THEIR IDEAS. ALTHOUGH SOME SOUND A BIT PARANOID.

in response to this quote , they mentioned the possibility of someoneelse messing with my puter and they said that if this was the case then i should have no problem giving them access to my hdd , and somehow prove to them that this was a one time mistake and it wont happen again. &#39;
    I wish that i would have saved the email , I would post it on here for all to read..
    thanx again.

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    AND TO THOSE ARGUING ABOUT ES5 OR WHATEVER--GET YOUR OWN DAMN THREAD&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    Poster
    Originally posted by javelinmansst@21 April 2004 - 18:06
    in response to this quote , they mentioned the possibility of someoneelse messing with my puter and they said that if this was the case then i should have no problem giving them access to my hdd , and somehow prove to them that this was a one time mistake and it wont happen again. &#39;
    They want to search your hard drive because it&#39;s the equivalent of a free search warrent. They can pester you on things BEYOND the scope of the original email to you that way.

Who is the &#39;they&#39; that you&#39;re having a problem with?
    Your ISP?
    Some international copyright protection group?
    Interpol?
    FBI?
    CIA?
    NSA? (No Such Agency...)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast