Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Many Movies Have You Downloaded?

Poster
    I have only downloaded a few High Quality movies (not those crappy [TMD] kind), but I am sure there are a few people who have a stock load of them on their hard drives. Must take a huge amount of hard drive space.

----------------------------------------------
    Which reminds me. I bought a used computer for a friend, and removed a high-speed IDE controller card (w/ATA) from it, for myself. I went to the website and found out it can allow you to add 4 more hard drive devices (or CDROMS, ZIPs, burners, etc...) to your computer. It can be used as RAID too.

What I like best, is that you can attach multiple hard drives to it, and the computer can see it as one HUGE honking big-ass hard drive (one drive letter). I wonder if I could add four 100GB hard drives to it, and 'virtually' have a 400GB hard drive on my PC.

People may say it will slow my PC down, but I already have 4 devices on mine, and it FLIES! The high-speed ATA (w/ATA hard drives) card should compensate for that.

I most likey will use the card to add another burner or CDROM drive to my computer.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    I have 382 High Quality movies as of 03-03-2003. It's always growing . 70% of them are burned to CD already. Wait till Sharedaddy says how many HQ movies he has!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    I have 1000+ DVD or DVD Screener Rips. But of course I do not have them all shared at the same time, currently I am sharing somewhere around 200 individual movie files, however as most of what I share are super HQ I probably only have 100 or so different movies shared at this moment (2 or 3 files/discs each) . I currently run 2 hard drives internally and 1 hard drive externally, totalling 280 Gb's (240 int and 40 ext). And actually my PC runs better with 2 Internal HD's than it did with one, that is for certain.

Thanks for thinking of me RDanneskjold.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    damn, how long did it take to download all of em?

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    I only have about 200 movies, but many of them are very rare.

I was way excited when I got a new 120Gb Hd, but it's almost nothing...

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    Originally posted by Wolfmight@7 March 2003 - 23:51
    damn, how long did it take to download all of em?
    Those have been downloaded over the past year. There was a point there before the dreaded Participation Level came out that I was getting 5 to 6 movies each day. I had the old Kazaa tweaked just right, was sharing and downloading at high speeds, but ever since the PL came out things have slowly came to a putter. If I get 2 movies in a week I am happy, this sucks as of late.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    jetje's Avatar former star
    i know this is as close as your home on the board Spin Duilik but we have a movie world for this. Nice question though so i move it there... B)

have about 500movies (left) lost over 300 last week on a crash... didn't burn them yet, cause i was lookin' for the right subs... damn..

Still buying a lot of DVD's though, real good actions i like to buy. have the same amount on Real DVD...
    If i had better ul speed i would probably rip them myself and spread them.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Ynhockey's Avatar Poster
    I'm sharing a whole FIVE (5) movies!

Really though, most of my shared space is taken up by Dragonball/Z/GT and music... for now i don't think i can share more.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    I have downloaded 40 high quality movies since I got Kazaa

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    I get them mostly for my family and friends and then deleted them, or sometimes burn them if they where

good, i reakon about just over a 100.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast