Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Way To Download

shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    HFS is kids stuff. It's drag and drop and boom your sharing files. Not that hard really. Best way to go if you don't have a lot of time to setup and configure bloated apache.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    BANNED
    Originally posted by shn@11 April 2004 - 22:30
    HFS is kids stuff. It's drag and drop and boom your sharing files. Not that hard really. Best way to go if you don't have a lot of time to setup and configure bloated apache.
    Not like apache is SOOOOOOO hard to configure.... last time I installed and configure (fast-config, that is) was 5mins

I do prefer HFS for some matters, though

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    how do people connect to me?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    h1
    HFS sucks.

I'll like it when you can put install PHP with all the good stuff like Apache, aspell, BCMath Arbitrary Precision Mathematics, bzip2, Calendar, CCVS, clibpdf, COM, ctype, CuRL, Cybercash, CyberMUT, dBase, DBM, DBM-Style Database Abstraction, dbx, DOM XML, EXIF, FDF. filePro, FriBiDi, FTP, gettext, GD, GMP Arbitrary Precision Mathematics, Hyperwave, ICAP, iconv, IMAP, Informix, Ingres II, InterBase, IRC Gateway, Java, Kerberos, LDAP, MCAL, mcrypt, mhash, Microsoft SQL Server, Ming, mnoGoSearch, mSQL, MySQL, NNTP, ODBC, Oracle, OvrimosSQL, pdflib, Payflow Pro, POP3, PostgreSQL, pspell, readline, Recode, Sablotron XSLT, Satellite COBRA Client, Shared Memory, shmop, SNMP, sockets, SWF, Sybase, System V Semaphore, vpopmail, WDDX, XML Parser, XSLT, TAZ, YP/NIS, Zip, and zlib.

Whew!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    again, how do people connect to me

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Click me to :rtfaq:

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123