Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Ok so it's easter, but it's also 8am Sunday morning and I just got woken up by crap music right outside my house
    This is very unfair, I don't see how they have the right to do this, ok they have a belief, I don't believe in the same thing they do so why should I have to hear it, ESPECIALLY at 8am on a sunday when I'm asleep
    There is a law in the UK about noise, 7am-11pm monday thru friday 11am (I think)-9pm on sunday.
    I wonder what would happen if I took my guitar and amp down outside these people's houses and belted Sweet Child o Mine out at 8am on a Sunday?....Bet you I would get nicked Is that right? No!
    What gives the Salvation army the right to block the road off while their playing in their band? If I sat in the road with my guitar I would get arrested.........Whats the difference?

Me not happy, me tired, me woken by crap music from a bunch of hypocrits, they all spout "Don't, drink , gamble, have sex etc etc, I know a lot of the guys and have worked with them, they don't gamble yet play the lottery, they don't drink but have bottles of whiskey in the cupboard.

Sorry if this offends anyone because you are a Christian, but think of it from my view, I'm not a christian, I don't believe yet just been woken up because of something I don't believe and don't like, and like I said, if I was to do it I would get arrested

And another thing while I'm on form, WTF does Jesus getting nailed to a bit of wood have to do with Chocolate Eggs???

The latest scare in the UK is Obeese (fat) kids, yet today they are encouraged to force as much chocolate in to them as they can "Don't eat them all now, save room for your dinner and you can have some more after"

So come on, someone make a point to prove what I have said wrong?

Oh btw, Happy Easter

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #2
    calm down and throw a log at the persion
    or just put some loud music on your Boom Box
    happy easter

Klite Clan : <span style='color:purple'> [ThE_Def-EndERS]</span>
    [Clan Site]

3. Lounge   -   #3
    No, next Sunday Is gonna be "Rockster Sunday"
    I&#39;m gonna take my guitar and amp round to each of their houses and play a few songs

Sweet Child
    Welcome To The Jungle
    I Believe In A Thing Called Love
    Smells Like Teen Spirit
    Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Lick My Lovepump
    Toco has a great idea, just hang your speakers out the window and boom some really annoying songs out there.

EDIT: When the police come knockin&#39; say its part of your religion to do this on Easter, then use the Salvation Army as an example.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    They almost certainly have sought permission to do this. Particularly if it is blocking the road.

If you feel strongly enough report a disturbance, you have every right to do so. Ask the Police to have it stopped. If it is authorized then they won&#39;t be able to do anything about it. If not they have to take your view into consideration.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Hey JP, trouble with reporting them is

1 = That would make me a grass

2 = In this town if I done that I&#39;d probably get my windows put in and any chance I have of rebuilding my business will be gone as my name would be shit, yet these people are&#39;nt even locals, ok so a few of them have lived here for 40 or 60 years, my family have been here for hundreds of years

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Damn those Salvo Army guys, such inconsiderate people. Running soup runs, helping the homeless and what&#39;s this? Waking up the unemployed and soap-dodgers from their rest? The need to be stopped...

8. Lounge   -   #8
    You sarky git

Hey think about all the bad things they do that no one hears about
    Same as Vicars, yeah wonderful people

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@11 April 2004 - 10:58
    Hey JP, trouble with reporting them is

1 = That would make me a grass

2 = In this town if I done that I&#39;d probably get my windows put in and any chance I have of rebuilding my business will be gone as my name would be shit, yet these people are&#39;nt even locals, ok so a few of them have lived here for 40 or 60 years, my family have been here for hundreds of years

Jonno B)
    Jonno

1. I hardly think so. Providing covert information to the Police may make you a grass. Making a legitimate complaint about something everybody knows is happening is not really the same.

2. They would put your windows in Is this the feckin Salvation Army SAS we are talking about. Best stay out of it man. Plug your ears until it is over. I assume you have plugs.

If some of them have been here for 60 years, then unless I miss my guess, they have been here longer than you. That matters not a jot, you have your rights.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Well maybe the putting windows thing in was a bit strong, but it don&#39;t half cast a funny image
    As for them being here longer, no no, I don&#39;t care how long they been here, they ain&#39;t local unless they got roots here, none of them have

A few months ago this old boy had a go at me for where I parked my bike (on the side of the road behind a car ) He said "It&#39;s a shame this town is degrading" I asked him how long he lived here, he said in a very proud voice "I&#39;ve been here 25 years&#33;&#33;" at which point I burst out laughing, I said thats 1 year less than me and 387 years less than my family
    He wandered off mumbling something about youth of today

I still wanna know WTF Jesus being nail to some wood and doing a David Blaine a couple of days later has to do with Chocolate Eggs

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast