Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fao Funkycapricorn

I apologise if i posted in the w rong area, first time i have posted and the description was that i could post about anyhing i wanted.

You are a sad person with a lot of anger in you (this probably means most of your "friends" are online and not "real life" people because at the end of the day who would want to chat to someone with an attitude like yours).

First time here and also the last as i am sure you will be glad to know. I pity any other newcomers too.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-familyptima'>What would you do if you dared to live your dreams?</span></span>

2. Lounge   -   #2
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster

I am fucking loving this.Happy Easter.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Are you that ignorant that you feel you have to swear to speak to someone?
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-familyptima'>What would you do if you dared to live your dreams?</span></span>

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by klw777@11 April 2004 - 08:46
    first time i have posted
    Thats funny.You have 7 Post.

I can tell you and me are going to become good Friends.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    klw777 MusicWorld Post

Ohhhhh.I can see you Posted in the right Section.

Now where you be without ole FC giving you that push you needed.

*Last Post from me in here.Have fun and welcome to the Forum.*

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Oh maybe I posted when i first joind last year? But I have now posted 5 or 6 times today to you and one other. I dont remember when I last came here, busy life and all that.

I just felt you jumped down my throat thats all. Making online "buddies" wasnt on my priority list.........................................

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by klw777@11 April 2004 - 14:58
    Making online "buddies" wasnt on my priority list.........................................
    Then you will succeed old bean and it&#39;s to your credit.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by klw777@11 April 2004 - 13:58
    Making online "buddies" wasnt on my priority list.........................................
    You don&#39;t say

We are loners, Drifters in a modern age B)

I made that up B) Did&#39;nt I FC

Sheesh, hey FC.......You been putting bugs up peoples arses while they sleep again or is this guy serious?

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Well I&#39;m not a guy and I just wanted some help, some of us aint as superior as others. Thanks any how. Have such a happy friendly day.....................

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by klw777@11 April 2004 - 15:09
    Well I&#39;m not a guy and I just wanted some help, some of us aint as superior as others. Thanks any how. Have such a happy friendly day.....................
    Why thank you ma&#39;am. Be careful now, you might make some friends by mistake.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast