Maybe something from 007 . Or the Lobby scene of The Matrix. :gunsmile:

Sir, please remove all metal objects...

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    BANNED
    i cant rembr the movie atm.Face/Off maybe bein a john woo film

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by Withcheese@11 April 2004 - 18:48
    There's no hard or fast rules for this thread, just post your favourite shootouts from any movie.

One of mine is from Heat (thx to Zed for reminding me) after the heist in the bank when Al Pacino, Val Kilmer and others are making their way up the street. That was awesome and worth checking out if you haven't seen it before.
    One of my favorites, realistic.

And of course, The Matrix Lobby Scene.(it deserves capitals )

And the whole of Black Hawk Down.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Coat Check Chaos (Matrix Revolutions)
    Lobby Shoot-Out (The Matrix)
    Pistolero Shootout (Once Upon a Time in Mexico)
    Bank Heist (Heat)
    Every Gun Scene (Transporter B) )

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Originally posted by Withcheese@11 April 2004 - 19:48
    There's no hard or fast rules for this thread, just post your favourite shootouts from any movie.

One of mine is from Heat (thx to Zed for reminding me) after the heist in the bank when Al Pacino, Val Kilmer and others are making their way up the street. That was awesome and worth checking out if you haven't seen it before.
    Yep the 'Heat' shootout is the best!! Was it done with Handhelds??? Thats what makes it a lot more grittier..it feels like u r in the middle of the shootout...F***in' Grade A movie all round that one....Al Pacino & DeNiro in the same flick...top that!!!
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Heat shootout
    Matrix lobby shootout
    End of Scarface shootout

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    How about Resevoir Dogs + the bit in Pulp Fiction where the kid trys to shoot John Travolta+Samuel l Jackson and misses completly

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    mean guns, no particular scean the whole movies a shootout

or the boundock saint where there wrestling in the vents get tangled up fall through and shoot up every1 in the room that was tight

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Originally posted by slimboyfatz+12 April 2004 - 09:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slimboyfatz @ 12 April 2004 - 09:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@11 April 2004 - 19:48
    There&#39;s no hard or fast rules for this thread, just post your favourite shootouts from any movie.

One of mine is from Heat (thx to Zed for reminding me) after the heist in the bank when Al Pacino, Val Kilmer and others are making their way up the street.&nbsp; That was awesome and worth checking out if you haven&#39;t seen it before.
    Yep the &#39;Heat&#39; shootout is the best&#33;&#33; Was it done with Handhelds??? Thats what makes it a lot more grittier..it feels like u r in the middle of the shootout...F***in&#39; Grade A movie all round that one....Al Pacino & DeNiro in the same flick...top that&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Have to agree with Heat.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    the movie belly -when ox say&#39;s

who want to come test me
    who want to fluk wid the orginal donda
    come on&#33;

i love that part &#33; they always use that part in reggae hip hop mix cd&#39;s

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast