Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best Shoot Out In A Movie

The all time best has got to be the street shootout in Heat - that was almost better than the real-life one that inspired it. Leon is a good second, and the only other one that sticks out in my mind was The Boondock Siants one, unless you want to start including war films.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    KazaaBoy's Avatar Nothing On The Moon.
    E Q U I L I B R I U M

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Oh yeah! I forgot that....towards the end of the movie when Preston shoots up all those guards...."No....not by incident..." POW POW.

I love that movie.....wish they made an SE of it.....

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    the price u pay for bringin up my japanesse or chinnesse heritage as a negitive is I collect your fuckin head ...jus like this fuckker here!..now if anyone got anything to say say it now!!

kill bill vol 1

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Originally posted by KazaaBoy@13 April 2004 - 03:16
    E Q U I L I B R I U M
    When Christian Bale busts through the door and the lights go out for like 30 seconds then he just starts killing everyone - Nice!

Actually there are quite a few excellent gunfights in that movie.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by Formula1@11 April 2004 - 12:11
    At the end of Scarface, "Say hello to my little friend" . :gunsmile:
    hell ya

oh, and any shootouts in Equilibrium

(can't forget the bullet time scenes from the first matrix, too bad the other 2 werent as good )

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by Turd Ferguson+12 April 2004 - 23:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Turd Ferguson @ 12 April 2004 - 23:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KazaaBoy@13 April 2004 - 03:16
    E Q U I L I B R I U M
    When Christian Bale busts through the door and the lights go out for like 30 seconds then he just starts killing everyone - Nice&#33;

Actually there are quite a few excellent gunfights in that movie. [/b][/quote]
    didn&#39;t c that post otherwise i&#39;d have quoted it (but meh, i wanna get my post counts up ). that scene so cool, after the shootout the guns&#39; tips start glowing oh and the part where he bust down the door and the lights go out and the bad guys are like "where is he, did anybody see him?" and the other bad guy keeps saying "shut up", that cracked me up . oh, and the scene where the police find the dog in the trunk and the shootout that follows it, i don&#39;t care what anybody says, one of the, no wait, THE BEST SHOOTOUT&#33;&#33;&#33; the craziest thing about that scene is how he kept switching his hands around to get all the guys, one second it&#39;s in one position the next it&#39;s in a totally different other position, he musta switched to like 15 different postitions in 5-6 seconds, i absolutely loved that movie, now i gotta go watch it again, i&#39;m hyped

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    KazaaBoy's Avatar Nothing On The Moon.
    Originally posted by cpt_azad+13 April 2004 - 08:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cpt_azad @ 13 April 2004 - 08:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@12 April 2004 - 23:55
    <!--QuoteBegin-KazaaBoy
    @13 April 2004 - 03:16
    E Q U I L I B R I U M

When Christian Bale busts through the door and the lights go out for like 30 seconds then he just starts killing everyone - Nice&#33;

Actually there are quite a few excellent gunfights in that movie.
    didn&#39;t c that post otherwise i&#39;d have quoted it (but meh, i wanna get my post counts up ). that scene so cool, after the shootout the guns&#39; tips start glowing oh and the part where he bust down the door and the lights go out and the bad guys are like "where is he, did anybody see him?" and the other bad guy keeps saying "shut up", that cracked me up . oh, and the scene where the police find the dog in the trunk and the shootout that follows it, i don&#39;t care what anybody says, one of the, no wait, THE BEST SHOOTOUT&#33;&#33;&#33; the craziest thing about that scene is how he kept switching his hands around to get all the guys, one second it&#39;s in one position the next it&#39;s in a totally different other position, he musta switched to like 15 different postitions in 5-6 seconds, i absolutely loved that movie, now i gotta go watch it again, i&#39;m hyped [/b][/quote]
    Absolutely right. BEST SHOOT OUT EVER&#33;&#33;

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Poster
    I agree that Heat and Leon are awesome. Although this isn&#39;t a movie one of my favorites is from Band of Brothers. Specifically when they are in Bastogne and being shelled by the Germans.
    <span style='color:green'>God invented alcohol to keep the Irish from ruling the world</span>

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    leeferdude's Avatar Walking Dumbass
    The one in "Open Range"

The Lobby Scene in "The Matrix"

The end one in "Scarface"

"First Blood" uhh... the whole movie

The opening scene in "Saving Private Ryan"

That scene in the bar from "Desperado"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast