Thread: Help Needed!being Creative

exo_body's Avatar Poster
    right, i need help!!
    i have to write a creative piece of coursework for when i come back after my easter holidays. thing is i dont have a clue what to write!i really need help!
    it can be on anything, a story, memory anything really (cept a letter,poem or play)

has any one any ideas? oh and i think every one else is doing stuff on death and all and i was thinkin of but i wanna be different but i just cant think of anything to write about.

please some one help!!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    read a few topics in the lounge and you could make a storey out of it

fkin anti-spam got me

3. Lounge   -   #3
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    i find when i need to be creative i just take the thing that's most on my mind at the time, but they usually boring so then i watch a film or TV show and steal something from them - zombies are cool, doing something about zombies, and death
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@13 April 2004 - 00:39
    i find when i need to be creative i just take the thing that's most on my mind at the time, but they usually boring so then i watch a film or TV show and steal something from them - zombies are cool, doing something about zombies, and death
    and smurfs, and bunnies.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    You would have to ask permition of lilmiss but if she didn't mind a good creative storey thing could be what lilmiss is going through (or how you think it would be like). Of course only if she would let you

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by SnnY+13 April 2004 - 00:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY @ 13 April 2004 - 00:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DarthInsinuate@13 April 2004 - 00:39
    i find when i need to be creative i just take the thing that&#39;s most on my mind at the time,&nbsp; but they usually boring so then i watch a film or TV show and steal something from them - zombies are cool, doing something about zombies, and death
    and smurfs, and bunnies. [/b][/quote]
    properly fluffy bunnies, of course.

Write something about not being able to write something.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Take inspiration from an everyday event or object.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Marius24 got a logo well worth as inspiration for a story.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    exo_body's Avatar Poster
    lol,thanks everyone&#33;&#33; those are all class ideas&#33;&#33; hmm yeah i suck at the whole creative thing. hmm thats the thing, anytime i ever write "creatively" no matter how it starts off it ends up with me as a mutant with special powers&#33;&#33; they all end up like that. hmm i might go to bed and like try to think of something to do with fluffy bunnies who cant write and are being chased by zombies with mutant powers&#33;&#33; well if any one gets any more ideas please let me know&#33;&#33;&#33;

i like the zombie idea now, hmm.... :: ponders ::

thanks everyone&#33;&#33;