Thread: Firefox Theme Help.

tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Hey i downloaded firefox a few days ago, and a few themes for it. all of them work except for one called silverskin 1.5, which is the best looking one that i found.

I click OK at the bottom of the screen after clicking the theme and then it just goes back to the default theme. I have tried restarting the computer, restarting just the browser, reinstalling the browser. and all of my other themes work which is making me think maybe this one is corrupt or something. i have tried downloading it again but that didnt help either.

help?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    hmm, i just read the comment under the skin and it said that this skin is not compatible with the latest 0.7 milestone build, but my verion is 0.8, does that mean its just not compatible i guess?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    Just guessing: If it isn't compatible with 0.7 then it means it is older then 0.7 and much older then 0.8 so it isn't compatible with 0.8.
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by nostalgia@12 April 2004 - 13:30
    Just guessing: If it isn't compatible with 0.7 then it means it is older then 0.7 and much older then 0.8 so it isn't compatible with 0.8.
    kinda confusin but i get it. lol. ya i guess it isnt compatible with it. i will just try to find more cool looking ones then.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    glad you got it
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --