Thread: Ip Adress?

lilgotJz3
    I know this was posted before but could someone give me the link where it takes you to a page that tells you what your IP Adress is. i am having problems connecting and i remember that this was one of the steps.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@12 April 2004 - 22:02
    http://www.whatismyip.com/
    Thats not right because when I clicked on that link and I checked my IP Address on that site and I check my IP address with CMD and they don't match.

This is the way I check my IP Address:
    Start>Run>Type in CMD>Press Ok>Then a Black box should open up>Then type IPCONFIG>Hit Enter>Then you should see your IP Address

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    Blade025's Avatar Poster
    i don't know about u, but on my taskbar (where the clock it) there should be a picture of 2 computers (ur internet connection) and i think if u put ur mouse over it, it'll display your IP address...that works for me, but u may have a different Internet company...mine is Bell sympatico..

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by h121589+12 April 2004 - 16:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (h121589 &#064; 12 April 2004 - 16:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-{I}{K}{E}@12 April 2004 - 22:02
    Thats not right because when I clicked on that link and I checked my IP Address on that site and I check my IP address with CMD and they don&#39;t match.

Start>Run>Type in CMD>Press Ok>Then a Black box should open up>Then type IPCONFIG>Hit Enter>Then you should see your IP Address[/b][/quote]
    You only see a local lan address with that.

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by shn+13 April 2004 - 00:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shn @ 13 April 2004 - 00:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by h121589@12 April 2004 - 16:32
    <!--QuoteBegin-{I}{K}{E}
    @12 April 2004 - 22:02

Thats not right because when I clicked on that link and I checked my IP Address on that site and I check my IP address with CMD and they don&#39;t match.

Start>Run>Type in CMD>Press Ok>Then a Black box should open up>Then type IPCONFIG>Hit Enter>Then you should see your IP Address
    You only see a local lan address with that. [/b][/quote]

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Blade025@12 April 2004 - 23:57
    i don&#39;t know about u, but on my taskbar (where the clock it) there should be a picture of 2 computers (ur internet connection) and i think if u put ur mouse over it, it&#39;ll display your IP address...that works for me, but u may have a different Internet company...mine is Bell sympatico..
    i can also do that but i have to do it a liltle different i have to double click on the two comp screens then click on support and it&#39;ll show my ip address

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #8
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    h121859 that isnt your internet ip adress, thats just your local ip address. as in the ip address that other computers on your lan can access you by. your internet ip is the same for all computers on your network, and the one on that website that you said is wrong is actually right.

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #9
    BANNED
    dubble click on ur net in the system tray and go to details tab.
    or if its not there go to my network places and click on ur internet conection and go to the details tab.
    B)