Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To All Moderators And Admin!

newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner

PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND

I am making this a new post because Jetje closed the other to where I could not reply back to the other forum users and the mods. I could pm everyone but that would take too much time

I would like to appoligize for my latest actions on this board not because I think I was wrong or right but because it is the right thing to do. Bender, I would like to appoligize especially to you because like everone else said, "You were only doing what you thought was right" I still think it could have been done or said more gracefully but hey!, that's just me.

To all the other forum users. I appoligize also especially to jetje because this individual has been very respectful and nice to me since the day I came to the forum. I have viewed all the replies to my comment and did not appeciate some of them but everyone has the right to voice their own opinions about anybody!

Again, Sorry for everything and I hope I can still have fun with everyone here in this great forum!

NEWCSTER68

2. Lounge   -   #2
    BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    respect from me to you that took a lot...... respect

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    It always takes guts to apologise, its an admition you were wrong. In this case over the attitude of your post, but not the opinion.

Everyone is entitled to opinions, I disagree with yours....the MODS here are very good, but a flame war over something so stupid was over the top.

I hope some of the people you upset are also big enough to accept the apology.

RF

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    well yeh i was very pissed off by your comments... but as others have done.. all is forgiven
    <span style='color:red'>Eagle one, this is God in position.</span>

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Forum Star
    Apologies accepted, let&#39;s start with a clean slate. B)

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by newcster68@12 March 2003 - 20:04

PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND

I am making this a new post because Jetje closed the other to where I could not reply back to the other forum users and the mods. I could pm everyone but that would take too much time&nbsp;

I would like to appoligize for my latest actions on this board not because I think I was wrong or right but because it is the right thing to do. Bender, I would like to appoligize especially to you because like everone else said, "You were only doing what you thought was right" I still think it could have been done or said more gracefully but hey&#33;, that&#39;s just me.

To all the other forum users. I appoligize also especially to jetje because this individual has been very respectful and nice to me since the day I came to the forum. I have viewed all the replies to my comment and did not appeciate some of them but everyone has the right to voice their own opinions about anybody&#33;

Again, Sorry for everything and I hope I can still have fun with everyone here in this great forum&#33;

NEWCSTER68&nbsp; &nbsp;
    Zand erover as we say in the Netherlands&#33;

* Let&#39;s bury the hatchet&#33; (* did i spell this right?)
    It takes a man to say he&#39;s sorry in front of so many people&#33;&#33;&#33; RESPECT&#33;

Forget it man&#33;

Your my HERO&#33;

Let&#39;s talk about something else okay?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@12 March 2003 - 20:23
    It always takes guts to apologise, its an admition you were wrong.
    Watch him after a week or so. You might witness a deja vu. Seen it hundred of times with kids like this.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Well this has kept me pretty amused for a couple of days now, so hey, it&#39;s all education or entertainment on the internet anyway right?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

9. Lounge   -   #9
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

10. Lounge   -   #10
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    you would have been successful in convincing me that you were all good, had you left out the
    I still think it could have been done or said more gracefully but hey&#33;, that&#39;s just me."
    the point of this topic was to drop it.... so drop it.

you got, what, over 3 pages of why you were wrong?

live with it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast