Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Need To Find A Movie

  1. #1
    hi, ok this is a bit tricky, i need a song from a movie but i dont remeber the name of the movie or song, so here goes nothing. the movie stars bridget fonda and i think she is some type of assasin or gets training to become an assain. the only scene i really remeber from this movie is that she is shopping in a local grocery store and she meets this young guy who is also shopping there and as they are shopping together this song starts to play in the background which i think is called, i feel good. i hope you can pin point this for me. its the song im after!

  2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Corisant
    Posts
    5,813
    Originally posted by the mask@13 April 2004 - 00:11
    hi, ok this is a bit tricky, i need a song from a movie but i dont remeber the name of the movie or song, so here goes nothing. the movie stars bridget fonda and i think she is some type of assasin or gets training to become an assain. the only scene i really remeber from this movie is that she is shopping in a local grocery store and she meets this young guy who is also shopping there and as they are shopping together this song starts to play in the background which i think is called, i feel good. i hope you can pin point this for me. its the song im after!

  3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    ok sushi lord that was bloody good!! now any ideas about what that song is called or the name of the artist please

  4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Corisant
    Posts
    5,813
    Originally posted by the mask@13 April 2004 - 00:18
    ok sushi lord that was bloody good!! now any ideas about what that song is called or the name of the artist please
    No, but you should try Amazon.com and look for the origianl soundtrack. Amazon sometimes let you get a quick 30 seconds sample on some of the CDs they sell.

    1. Hate
    2. Happy Birthday, Maggie
    3. Wedding Bells
    4. Hells Kitchen
    5. Here Comes the Sun - Nina Simone
    6. I Want a Little Sugar in My Bowl - Nina Simone
    7. Feeling Good - Nina Simone
    8. Wild Is the Wind - Nina Simone
    9. Black Is the Color of My True Love's Hair - Nina Simone

  5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! thank you again!!!! nina simone - feeling good!!! so am i now

  6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    I can only think of two songs that it might be - Nina Simone; Feeling Good, and James Brown; I Feel Good.


    (oops...too late )

  7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,867
    in the future, there is a whole thread devoted to finding lost movies:

    movieworld's lost & found

  8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    14
    Posts
    1,518
    Originally posted by blunt_on_tour@12 April 2004 - 23:35
    I can only think of two songs that it might be - Nina Simone; Feeling Good, and James Brown; I Feel Good.


    (oops...too late )
    its nina simone, its one of my fav songs.
    Robert00000

  9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by the mask@12 April 2004 - 23:27
    thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!                                         thank you again!!!! nina simone - feeling good!!! so am i now
    hey Mask dude : u should listen to the Muse version of this track if u already havnt. Its one of the best covers ive ever heard of any song ( and this is not open 4 debate here ).
    Artist: Muse
    Album: Origin of Symmetry (2000)
    link: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00...5687624-3455144

  10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    4,053
    Ilike this film its was good.

    It is called assasin here in the uk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •