Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Children Of Today

Yeah, you're right. You always hear about all the problems, and never the positives...

2. Lounge   -   #42
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam+13 April 2004 - 13:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 13 April 2004 - 13:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bujub22@13 April 2004 - 13:26
    ,but after the second day in foster care he realise his mistake and wanted to come home ..easier said then done&#33;
    sorry to hear that Joob.

When you say 4 months, do you mean 4 months so far or a given time of 4 months after which a review will take place?

With your son saying he wants to come home, have new reports been filed? (not sure who would do that over there although here (not here but in the Uk) it would be Cafcas.

Have you got good legal advice in all this?

Good luck with it anyway [/b][/quote]
    they were in foster care for 4 months and the courts try to dick me around so did the foster care worker&#33; she kept tryin to play games not contactin us back it was&#39;nt till i threaten to sue that they dropped all charges made us go to parentin classes and the kids are now back home for bout 2 months now&#33;&#33;

but i still plan on suing the school and the foster care provider
    the foster care lady was real nasty to me in court and my lawyer warn me that she sneaky so i said fluk that ill sue the bitch and slapped her with the papers that made her get off her ass&#33;

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@12 April 2004 - 23:33
    Yup, at the risk of sounding like an old man, kids are nasty little bastards nowadays, personally I blame the parents for the most part and I don&#39;t wanna hear "They always blame the parents" crap, cos it&#39;s true&#33;
    oi &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

im nice (innocent face)

and by the way i blame the parents too
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Poster
    Originally posted by gemby&#33;+13 April 2004 - 20:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gemby&#33; @ 13 April 2004 - 20:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@12 April 2004 - 23:33
    Yup, at the risk of sounding like an old man, kids are nasty little bastards nowadays, personally I blame the parents for the most part and I don&#39;t wanna hear "They always blame the parents" crap, cos it&#39;s true&#33;

im nice (innocent face)

and by the way i blame the parents too [/b][/quote]
    of course parents are to blame&#33; They brought them into the world and should control them. When(/IF) i have children i will disopline them well, i will not be afraid to hit them but i will not abuse it so that i am always beating them. A warning did the trick for me

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Poster
    update from my mum... She says the the knife got the boy in his pelvis bone. Must have been 1 hell of a throw for that to happen or is it not possible?

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Originally posted by Marius24+13 April 2004 - 15:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Marius24 @ 13 April 2004 - 15:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by gemby&#33;@13 April 2004 - 20:20
    <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS
    @12 April 2004 - 23:33

im nice (innocent face)

and by the way i blame the parents too
    of course parents are to blame&#33; They brought them into the world and should control them. When(/IF) i have children i will disopline them well, i will not be afraid to hit them but i will not abuse it so that i am always beating them. A warning did the trick for me [/b][/quote]
    Trust me, at least for me, losing my computer for a week hurts a heck of a lot more than a quick slap on the wrist.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    That works for older kids I&#39;m sure. But it&#39;s kinda hard to punish a 2-year old that way...

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Poster
    if they learn when they are younger then wont do it when they are older

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Not always. I was punished when I was younger, but I still get in trouble every now and then. We&#39;re kids, of course we&#39;re going to get pissed off and do something stupid and get in trouble. As for punishing 2 year olds, I don&#39;t think anything works with them...

10. Lounge   -   #50
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by Skweeky@13 April 2004 - 22:51
    That works for older kids I&#39;m sure. But it&#39;s kinda hard to punish a 2-year old that way...
    its not that the 2 year olds that are the problem

at the moment

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast