Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Album Review

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I haev the time and resource it's teh badnwith thats my issue otherwise I'd love to be doing taht sort of stuff to contribute

2. Music   -   #22
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Jibbler+19 April 2004 - 15:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jibbler @ 19 April 2004 - 15:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@19 April 2004 - 10:02
    No.Some of us RIP alot of CDs.But to be part of your Club they have to be Ripped a Certain way.I guess I will go update that Thread with the newest CDs Ripped from me.

If 256 VBR is ok for you guys.
    I think the point was, that very few people were willing to contribute on any kind of regular basis. For OCR we wanted the CDs ripped a certain way, which is true, but its not important to this discussion.

I don&#39;t know why people don&#39;t contribute more... it is because they don&#39;t have the time? or the money/resources? bandwidth? I don&#39;t know.. could it be lack of interest? It seems all these suggestions make for novel ideas, though its much harder to put things into motion.

FC, in one way or another, you&#39;ve been a contributor to this forum/SS/ and more. Despite our differences in how things should be done, you still put forth more effort than most peeps on this forum. You are to be commended for your efforts... hope we find more like you... country boy. [/b][/quote]
    Well, some of us were never even told about it, and had to find out from outside sources well after the fact. So some of us felt that if the minimal effort could not have been made to let them know, why should we make more than a minimal effort to change the way we been doing it all along?

3. Music   -   #23
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot@19 April 2004 - 22:24
    Well, some of us were never even told about it, and had to find out from outside sources well after the fact. So some of us felt that if the minimal effort could not have been made to let them know, why should we make more than a minimal effort to change the way we been doing it all along?
    My only response to this, is that what we do, filesharing, ripping, things of this nature.. might be considered illegal at the very least? I didn&#39;t feel that this forum should be used as an open invitation to recruit people, and so I asked the few OCR participants, not to post publically about methods, channels, passwords and such, on these forums.

Anyway, enough about my OLD project, and more about the NEW. As I said before, I wish you all the best in whatever the members here choose to do.
    Proud member of MDS

4. Music   -   #24
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Jibbler+20 April 2004 - 01:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jibbler @ 20 April 2004 - 01:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-HeavyMetalParkingLot@19 April 2004 - 22:24
    My only response to this, is that what we do, filesharing, ripping, things of this nature.. might be considered illegal at the very least? I didn&#39;t feel that this forum should be used as an open invitation to recruit people, and so I asked the few OCR participants, not to post publically about methods, channels, passwords and such, on these forums.

Anyway, enough about my OLD project, and more about the NEW. As I said before, I wish you all the best in whatever the members here choose to do. [/b][/quote]
    I never did give away the Site.Can I do it now?

And what about this New Project of yours.Let us in on it.

5. Music   -   #25
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@20 April 2004 - 02:42
    I never did give away the Site.Can I do it now?

And what about this New Project of yours.Let us in on it.
    if you mean the OCR site, PM it to those members you want to share it with, just don&#39;t post it here

and the NEW project I was referring to, was the one in the thread title... I&#39;ve got no other projects going right now... not yet anyway.. At the end of the month, I&#39;m moving into a new place, going to be without my connection for a few days... I&#39;m trying to pop into SS from time to time... other than that... a break from this fucking machine would be nice :music1:
    Proud member of MDS

6. Music   -   #26
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Jibbler@20 April 2004 - 06:39
    quess it has been my imagination that a lot of us hang out on soulseek and know how to use the pm feature, but oh well, guess some of us haven&#39;t contributed enough.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123