Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gay Conspiracy...

fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    hmmm......
    could be that jbr gives a new meaning to the term "anal"

I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile.
    I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well.
    I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave.
    I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Double Agent
    what i am simply asking is that for ppl on the ss and on this board to refrain from making anti-gay remarks towards anybody who they suspect is gay

I wont name names in this case as to who is conspiring against gays, I think u know who you are...the point of the thread, however, is that ppl should be free to choose their sexuality and not be afriad of those who consider gayness/lesbian to be dirty/inferior.

From what I have observed on the ss channels there are those who despise gays and although their anti-gay sentiments are subtle, they are often hurtful to homosexual members. What I wish for these individuals is that they keep an open mind about this matter.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@12 April 2004 - 22:12
    From what I have observed on the ss channels there are those who despise gays and although their anti-gay sentiments are subtle, they are often hurtful to homosexual members. What I wish for these individuals is that they keep an open mind about this matter.
    Gee I take it your rather confused or insulted.

I really don't mind that your GAY, originally on SoulSeek you proposed this post as a joke to me although I am rather confused now as well. I really don't think anyone meant to harm you or hurt your feelings...

Except maybe when FKDUP74 pulled out.

Also as for an "open mind", I already told you that it will never happen, you're just someone I chat with from time to time, please try not to become so involved and infatuated so easily, you seem to be a nice guy, maybe now that FKDUP74 has let you know where he stands firmly you can move on and meet somebody nice that really cares about you.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    james....are you gay? I won't laugh if you are......

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Double Agent
    no i am not gay

EDIT:

as for reality, no it's not a joke I "proposed" this is just something that I observed while i was in SS and feels that this issue needs to be addressed

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@12 April 2004 - 22:29
    no i am not gay

EDIT:

as for reality, no it's not a joke I "proposed" this is just something that I observed while i was in SS and feels that this issue needs to be addressed
    O FFS in the Lounge at that, ya ok...

7. Lounge   -   #27
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    All of the anchormen of the world are in on it! They've taken over the airwaves!!!

Run for cover!
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by j2k4@13 April 2004 - 02:01
    I remember, somewhere along the line, there was a member (or more) who announced themselves as gay.

I don't remember it being any kind of big deal.

It certainly didn't make an impression on me; I can't even remember who it was.

If there are homophobes on the board, I don't think they wear that on their sleeves.

When you ask for a discussion, precisely what do expect to hear?

It could be an awfully dreary thread.

Some may prefer their orientation to remain private.

Such a thread might have the effect of pressuring those who feel this way to say something they might not otherwise say.

Do you think this wise?
    I remember that too.

He had whole thread about his boyfriend sleeping with someone else and him wanting to commit suicide.

Suffice to say I unfortunately found it amusing. I was rather insensitive.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Lounge   -   #29
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Busyman+13 April 2004 - 09:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 13 April 2004 - 09:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-j2k4@13 April 2004 - 02:01
    I remember, somewhere along the line, there was a member (or more) who announced themselves as gay.

I don&#39;t remember it being any kind of big deal.

It certainly didn&#39;t make an impression on me; I can&#39;t even remember who it was.

If there are homophobes on the board, I don&#39;t think they wear that on their sleeves.

When you ask for a discussion, precisely what do expect to hear?

It could be an awfully dreary thread.

Some may prefer their orientation to remain private.

Such a thread might have the effect of pressuring those who feel this way to say something they might not otherwise say.

Do you think this wise?
    I remember that too.

He had whole thread about his boyfriend sleeping with someone else and him wanting to commit suicide.

Suffice to say I unfortunately found it amusing. I was rather insensitive. [/b][/quote]
    Yes, you are a cad.

Get thee to a monastary&#33;&#33;

If people would just quit wearing their orientations and sensibilities on their sleeves, the world would be a much easier and more pleasant place to live.

I think if I led with my rampant heterosexuality, people might look at me slightly askance.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. Lounge   -   #30
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@13 April 2004 - 06:12
    what i am simply asking is that for ppl on the ss and on this board to refrain from making anti-gay remarks towards anybody who they suspect is gay

I wont name names in this case as to who is conspiring against gays, I think u know who you are...the point of the thread, however, is that ppl should be free to choose their sexuality and not be afriad of those who consider gayness/lesbian to be dirty/inferior.

Well said JBR

I have no confusion, I stick in any hole willing to take it

I&#39;ll get me coat

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast